Worst Moment in Most Haunted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Worst Moment in Most Haunted Reply with quote

What is the worst moment in MH that you can recollect. I'm sure each of us have a few that come to mind.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night while watching "The Ancient Ram Inn" I stumbled on a really "bad" moment in MH history. The whole Stuart getting punched by a spirit was totally ridiculous IMO. Nothing was actually happening there so I guess Karl and Yvette decided that it was time for some play acting. To make matters worse, I watched the "Extra" afterwards and Stuart even made comment that "something physical was going to happen to someone."
Now come on folks..... Surprised
artisin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: David Wells Reply with quote

I don't know...I just crack up whenever i see David Wells screaming or freaking out in slow motion..call me weird but uhm yeah Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: David Wells Reply with quote

artisin wrote:
I don't know...I just crack up whenever i see David Wells screaming or freaking out in slow motion..call me weird but uhm yeah Very Happy

I know what you mean. He's such a big man, then seeing him scream looks pretty hilarious Surprised
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
During the first episode of series 6 of Most Haunted, at Bodmin gaol, they finally broadcast something I had been waiting for, for months.

If you hadn't already realised, Derek Acorah had fallen for one of the funniest stitch ups ever.

When they were filming the episode, a couple of people decided to have a bit of fun and they created a character, a South African man called Kreed Kafer.

They deliberately talked about this fictitious character in earshot of Derek, hoping that he would use it during filming.

At the most they hoped he may say the name while "talking" with Sam, or round a Ouija board, but what they got was so much better, Derek actually became possessed by Kreed Kafer!

Of course there was no record of such a name, and LivingTV proudly put it on a caption that there was no records of such a person. They also spelt it Creed Kaifer, but as there was no records of this person, how would they know how it was spelt? So if you spell it phonetically as Derek pronouced it you get Kreed Kafer which was what was originally intended. Anyway at this point it was too late. As soon as they aired that clip, hundreds of people but the parts together and spotted something that just didn't fit

Kreed Kafer was the name spoken by Derek when they asked who had possessed him. But Kreed Kafer is an anagram of Derek Faker.

Some will deny it happened, some will say it's just wild coincedence. But I knew, in fact I had warned quite a few people to keep a close eye on his possession before the show even started.

That was the worst moment and the beginning of the downfall of the show for me Sad
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched this one yesterday. I don't know how Ciaran kept a straight face when Derek got "Possesed" by this Kreed dude.
Makes me think there was a plot against Derek on Season 6. Notice that Yvette spends most of her time now with David and Derek one gets a few moments of air time each eppy.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another bad MH moment...

Letting Richard Felix go !!!!! Why Oh Why would LivingTV let Richard go ?? One of the few credible aspects of the show anymore ????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: