Corrie - Sean and Jason's first story together

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Corrie - Sean and Jason's first story together Reply with quote

Anthony Cotton and Ryan Thomas reveal they're teaming up in brand new storyline
Jody Thompson,
Mirror.co.uk
13/05/2009

Coronation Street's Sean Tully and Jason Grimshaw are about to embark on their first ever plotline in the soap together, Mirror.co.uk can reveal. And actors Anthony Cotton and Ryan Thomas revealed to us that the plot would be "comedy" - as well as being "romantic!"

Since his real-life girlfriend Tina O'Brien's departure from Corrie, there had been rumours that Ryan's future on the show could be in doubt. However, now it seems he's staying in Weatherfield for a good while yet - though exactly WHAT the pair's storyline entails is still a bit of a mystery.

Ryan explained: "I think it's going to be a bit of comedy, but at the end there's going to be a bit of drama." Anthony added: "It's going to be really, really funny. It's like a comedy of errors - for Ryan. It's funny to everyone else apart from Jason, haha." Anthony continued: "I've literally just done the first set-up scenes. I'm really looking forward to it because I adore Ryan. And it will mean we're going out on location. Away from the cobbles! I can't really say anymore though." Ryan interrupted: "It is going to be romantic too, haha!"
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gay Jay comes out
By Tony Stewart
Sep 5, 09

His brother Todd is gay and so too is Sean, the lodger in his house. But Jason Dimshaw's gaydar must be operating on such a low frequency that he hasn't even realised he's playing for a gay football team.

With a list of conquests that includes Sarah Platt, Becky and Tina, to name just three, no one has ever questioned his sexual orientation. But on Friday he's made Man Of The Match and taken to celebrate in a gay bar in town - and he loves every minute of it. "They think you're as bent as a nine bob note," Sean tells him. "A friend of Dorothy. Big fan of a quiche."

Drunk and his usual thick-as-a-brick self, an oblivious 'Gay Jay' is hilariously 'outed' by his footie mates as they carry him to the stage to enter the Mr Gay Weatherfield contest - and he wins the title, even though he's straight.

"Shhh," Jase slurs to Leon, "don't tell anyone. They might take the sash off me."

---------------

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: