The European Elections
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
seshme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came across the BNP political broadcast last week and it blew me away.

The fucking irony of trying to sell facism by using the graves of WWII soldiers is unbelievable. They also seem to be entirely unaware of the sacrifices made by the commonwealth like the 1.6 million Indians who died in WWII. The fact that their names aren't on memorials here is maybe a failing, hopefully there are memorials in their homes.

Other highlights include the little Union Jack on the cunts desk - where do you get them, an 1950s antique fair? You could maybe imagine CJ in Regie Perrin having one back in the day. Second the row of medals behind him. All won by him? Perhaps not. Note his family photos point at the viewer not him, he can't see them, 4 little aryan girls by the looks of it kind of like the ones killed in Hitlers bunker? A book lecturn on the table again WTF? Is it Mein Kampf perhaps? Smile

I know I'm probably preaching to choir here(I hope so) but the whole thing is just so laughable it's worth watching.

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNP leader Nick Griffin pelted with eggs by protesters
BNP leader Nick Griffin had to abandon a press conference outside the Houses of Parliament after protesters barracked him and threw eggs.
3:31PM, 09 Jun 2009

Shouting "off our streets Nazi scum", the demonstrators chased him down the street to his car. Mr Griffin, who has been elected an MEP for the North West of England, was guided to his vehicle by his bodyguards and quickly drove off.

He had arrived at the press conference on College Green in front of Parliament with fellow newly-elected BNP MEP Andrew Brons. Mr Griffin started by attacking articles from the day's newspapers which criticised him and his party. But he had only been speaking for a few minutes when the protesters appeared, chanting and waving banners reading: "Stop the fascist BNP."

Eggs were thrown at Mr Griffin and his bodyguards bundled him away through the crowd. The demonstrators kicked and hit his car with their placards before cheering as he drove off. Protest organiser Weyman Bennett, national secretary of Unite Against Fascism, said he believed it was important to stand up to the BNP. "The majority of people did not vote for the BNP, they did not vote at all. The BNP was able to dupe them into saying that they had an answer to people's problems. They presented themselves as a mainstream party. The reality was because the turnout was so low, they actually got elected."

Speaking to the BBC after the protest Mr Griffin said he believed the march had been organised by his political opponents. "There was shouting from down the road and I got 80 people marched up with eggs, bottles and placards and that was the end of the press conference. It's an absolute outrage," he said. "We do have a problem with this organised mob which is backed by all three main political parties. It's a disgrace. They clearly had orders. I was splattered. It's a very sad day for British democracy. It seems the ruling political parties who want this to carry on have lost sight of what democracy really is. "

"They are silly left wing students, lecturers and probably civil service parasites off on their lunch break. This is a mob for hire. This does not represent the normal people. This is organised by the Labour party and funded by taxpayers' money. It's a spectacular own goal and great for us. I will recommend they prosecute the people who are arranging illegal protests like this. Anyone who seeks to use violence for political ends is well on the road to Zimbabwe and Britain is well on its way to that at the moment. "

--------------------

haha, he thinks it's all a conspiracy that people would attack him. Does he really not think that anyone with a grain of decency would want to throw at least an egg at him? He's lucky it wasn't a brick, the fucking bastard.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want to cut to the chase, it's at about 1:30, at least I think so, I didn't listen to the cunt, just watched the pictures ..

edit: the sound isn't his "speech", but a woman being interviewed by the bbc, and somehow standing up for those who made such good use of the eggs.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, excellent stuff - hopefully a version with sound from the incident is available

here we go:

haha, splat!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing This is what I miss about European politics. This just wouldn't happen here! Egggg-cellent!
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

car reg,

X 558 BFP

just before the beeb doctor the footage ...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whenever I'm feeling a bit pissed off with the world I'll look at these pics - Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop diva Lily Allen launched a vitriolic attack against the racist British National Party in Sydney last night.

Appearing before more than 6,000 in the city’s Hordern Pavilion, the 24-year-old singing sensation told her fans: “The British National Party, who are a bunch of racist motherfuckers and homophobic cunts managed to win seats in the European Parliament which is really, really twisted and sad and I hope it’s not a sign of our times. I hope it’s not the same in Oz as where I come from.”

Although the BNP claims on its website that the “Jews are their natural allies”, the British Board of Deputies has denounced the Party as being extremely anti-Semitic.

33-year-old Londoner Nick Williamson was in the audience with his Asian girlfriend. He told J-Wire: “Lily is well-known for supporting the right causes and her feelings for them are often reflected in her lyrics. She always uses strong words and I enjoy experiencing her spirit. The crowd went wild in support of her statement.”

-----------------

She hopes it's not the same in Oz? Blimey, she can't have stepped outside much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: