BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I definitely wanted Spiral in for sure. I'd have preferred Jonathan over Jayne in the house. I think they will be tossing out Jayne the week after next.

And me as well but I can't fault Ash for getting rid of her at that point because that belching bedbreaker was doing her head in.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree. She didn't know at the time that she was going next door. After that happened, it shook up the whole order of things. It doomed everyone thereafter. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
I would have liked to have seen Jonathan go in the house, I felt so bad for him last night. It must have been horrible to have got so close to going into the proper house, and then to have it taken away. He'll never get a chance of it again, unless BB put him in this series.

I felt sorry for him too and hate that they didn't let him in. Having said that, between the two that Ash had to pick, I was hoping she'd choose Spiral.
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
lilycup wrote:
I would have liked to have seen Jonathan go in the house, I felt so bad for him last night. It must have been horrible to have got so close to going into the proper house, and then to have it taken away. He'll never get a chance of it again, unless BB put him in this series.

I felt sorry for him too and hate that they didn't let him in. Having said that, between the two that Ash had to pick, I was hoping she'd choose Spiral.

Me too. I think Spiral will be entertaining. I read this article today on the BB site: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2114&articleMask=1&housemateId=

I really want to know what they mean when the put this: "Everything's gonna be just fine Aisleyne. You wait and see..."
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
Ally wrote:
lilycup wrote:

Me too. I think Spiral will be entertaining. I read this article today on the BB site: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2114&articleMask=1&housemateId=

I really want to know what they mean when the put this: "Everything's gonna be just fine Aisleyne. You wait and see..."

I think what they probably mean is that this is all a game, in a couple days, she's going to be fine and move on. After reading that though I do think that Ash was sincerely upset about the choice she had to make. Jayne isn't helping matters by winding her up.

Having said that, I think it would be wicked if they let him in.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I see a resemblance bloodyhell! LOL

LOL! That looks like her alright, only a tad prettier if I'm being honest! Smile

I have to admit with Ash that I loved it when she called Lea and even Nikki out on their antics. It was bitchy but it was direct. What she said was actually true and the others think it, and don't say it. Especially that bit about Lea, me me me.

Glyn is being influenced by people in the house and in some ways it's been interesting to see because he's lived a very sheltered life. I don't think he's become angry at all. He has a bit of short temper at times but for the most part is a happy go lucky sort of guy. Plus his singing has it's charm.

I think the new housemates stand a good chance of staying the distance and possibly even winning. By this time many people have grown tired of certain housemates and that feeling benefits the new housemates who will probably not be up for eviction straight away.

The one thing about Glyn is this. I don't want him evicted till the very end because out of all the housemates, he's given me the biggest laughs with his singing. I've never laughed as hard as I have with his BBLB Greatest Hits stuff and just him singing alone does my head in with laughter. He's one funny character for sure and his accent is brilliant. I love his hesitant way of expressing himself Razz

One thing I forgot about with Manbitch-Jayne. Why in hell would she find it necessary to tell Big Brother when she laughs she pisses herself :grr: She's constantly laughing (although it's fake) does that mean she's constantly wet in the knickers? ewwwwwwww
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

One thing I forgot about with Manbitch-Jayne. Why in hell would she find it necessary to tell Big Brother when she laughs she pisses herself :grr: She's constantly laughing (although it's fake) does that mean she's constantly wet in the knickers? ewwwwwwww

Did she say that? I've not been able to keep up everyday but it wouldn't surprise me she said that. She seems to think it's funny to be crude. I really hope they give her some nappies, for health and safety sake!!
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Yeah, I agree. She didn't know at the time that she was going next door. After that happened, it shook up the whole order of things. It doomed everyone thereafter. Smile

Yeah, that was a shame. Of the five new housemates, she's the one we didn't really need in the main house. Sad

I'd like to see Jennie get it on with Glyn, and I'd like to see Spiral & Pete bond. Not sure about Michael....maybe if something were to spark between him & Richard, he might be interesting. Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Did she say that? I've not been able to keep up everyday but it wouldn't surprise me she said that. She seems to think it's funny to be crude. I really hope they give her some nappies, for health and safety sake!!

Yeah she did say that. She even made a point of telling Glyn she tinkles when she laughs and think about it...she's always cracking up so she must be wet 99% of the time.

She'll have the nick name pissypants before too long and swarms of flies will be attacking her crotch area eeeeeeks! Almost sounds like a horror flick doesn't it?

Since she's a manbitch...does this mean she tinkles out her dinkle? THE SWINE!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a classic Davina moment I thought Razz
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! I love Davina! That was excellent! clap
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the video doesn't work in Irish's post, try this link

http://couchtripper.com/forum/download.php?id=213
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone that misses Lea....here's an avatar to help you get over missing the almighty cannons
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
For anyone that misses Lea....here's an avatar to help you get over missing the almighty cannons

LMAO! Smile Smile Smile
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
This was a classic Davina moment I thought Razz

Looked like she did it herself... Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 20 of 24

Jump to: