BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is wrong with these people that they think Nikki is entertaining? If she won she'd become even more of a selfish moany bitch who's so far up her own arse that she doesn't even know there's a way out.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikkie is pure entertainment. The stuff she comes out with is funny. Not only that, but I think she deserves to win. More so than Pete at this point because I think he's been rather boring the past couple weeks. I've blamed Lea for that and maybe if she goes and with the new housemates, he'll be happier and more himself again. If not I don't see him winning, in fact one of the new housemates may stand a better chance than the lot of them.
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I thought Nikki was annoying, then I thought she was ok, but now I don't like her. Everything is an act with her, and it's become really obvious that she's putting it on even more because she thinks the public like it.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
At first I thought Nikki was annoying, then I thought she was ok, but now I don't like her. Everything is an act with her, and it's become really obvious that she's putting it on even more because she thinks the public like it.

I've no doubt she and most of the others are acting up to the camera's. I think she's a bit of a comedian. I'd rather watch someone making an effort to be entertaining, even if sometimes annoying, than being a dullard.

Who do you like then?
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like people to be themselves. Obviously it's hard when there are cameras on you 24/7, but the thing I dislike the most with Nikki is that she's putting it on more and is pleased with herself for doing it.

At the moment I like Spiral, Aisleyne, and Pete is ok. I really don't care who wins at this point, the only person I don't want to win is Jayne. She's a right little cow!!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
I would like people to be themselves. Obviously it's hard when there are cameras on you 24/7, but the thing I dislike the most with Nikki is that she's putting it on more and is pleased with herself for doing it.

At the moment I like Spiral, Aisleyne, and Pete is ok. I really don't care who wins at this point, the only person I don't want to win is Jayne. She's a right little cow!!

I've hated Aisleyne but in the new house I thought she was fun, but it's clear she thinks the public love her and that's why she was sent into the other house. There were times she talked out loud to the camera's as well. Her hysterical return to the BB house was overly dramatic and put on if you ask me. She was pulling for the sympathy upon entering that house again because she left it by being a bitch. Will be interesting to see how she behaves this week. She's not a dullard at least.

Jayne is vulgar but she's also funny. She's another one that acts much younger than her age. I thought Susie was going to die the first time Jayne belched. It was the loudest bellow I've heard on BB! She seems to have bonded with Glyn which I suppose isn't all that surprising seeing as they have their love of wind in common. Razz

I hate the nickname Spiral and just wish he was going by his real name, but aside from that I think he seems like a nice guy who likes to have a laugh. Should help to liven the place up!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
What is wrong with these people that they think Nikki is entertaining?

What's wrong with these people that watch Big Brother? Confused

You first. Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

You first. Smile

I'm an idiot who got caught in something for a few weeks and has now seen the light.

Your turn!
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
lilycup wrote:

I've hated Aisleyne but in the new house I thought she was fun, but it's clear she thinks the public love her and that's why she was sent into the other house. There were times she talked out loud to the camera's as well. Her hysterical return to the BB house was overly dramatic and put on if you ask me. She was pulling for the sympathy upon entering that house again because she left it by being a bitch. Will be interesting to see how she behaves this week. She's not a dullard at least.

Jayne is vulgar but she's also funny. She's another one that acts much younger than her age. I thought Susie was going to die the first time Jayne belched. It was the loudest bellow I've heard on BB! She seems to have bonded with Glyn which I suppose isn't all that surprising seeing as they have their love of wind in common. Razz

I hate the nickname Spiral and just wish he was going by his real name, but aside from that I think he seems like a nice guy who likes to have a laugh. Should help to liven the place up!

Aisleyne has gone through a roller coaster of emotions. She thought she was going to be evicted, heard horrible boos, then she was suddenly taken into the house next door. Now, if that alone doesn't mess with your head, I don't know what does.

Aisleyne did talk to the cameras, but that never bothered me. Nikki talks to the camera too, I've seen it quite a few times.

Aisleyne evicted someone she really liked last night, and she felt horrible about it. I don't blame her for reacting the way she did.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about Nikki that is so wrong is this. When you go onto a show like that you're expected to go in with some time of gameplan or be yourself.

For the first couple weeks she was herself and no matter how aggrivating to watch, atleast she was authentic. She's now turned into a horrible actress without a spark of any comedy at all because her way of getting attention is to whine, cry in the DR with NO TEARS at all!!!!! and just frustrate the viewing public to such frustration that I'm sure most like me have to turn the volume down. If I want to watch crappy actresses I'll watch a soap!

Watching her eating alone (which she does 80% of the time) is enough to make me kick the computer screen because she eats like a bloody animal and sounds like shes a washing machine on rinse cycle!

I feel Jayne will be the same frustrating shite to watch because unless you're into watching a true life character that takes on the persona of Barney from the Simpsons that burps their way through life, you'll be pretty damn bored.

I see a resemblance bloodyhell! LOL

Spiral is going to be a brilliant housemate because of his personality. He's a nice guy that can blend in with the mix and keep to being himself in any given situation. He's even shown a bit of temper which I like because you don't want someone being mister happy all the time or it gives the impression of being a yes-man.

Asslene is wicked and I want her going the distance because she adds to the show by merely being herself and a very entertaining person to watch. She can wind people up without even trying and basically tells it like it is. I love that honesty factor about people and she should be in the last 3 to survive eviction.

Glyn has let the other housemates warp him into a bit of an angry lad. I hope he turns this round because I've adored him but as it stands now I don't feel he's being himself. He's the product of the plastics with a bit too much temper and attitude and hasn't much respect for the others around him.

Pete to win still as far as I'm concerned. He's the only consistent one of the lot and deserves every bit of glory he gets.

Lea the ole sack of tittybangbang to go still as she's just a useless ole slag and adds nothing at all to the show. If I wanted to watch someone rub themselves all over people I'd watch Animal Planet!

My rant is now over.......for now....dum dum dum dummmmmmm
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Ally wrote:

You first. Smile

I'm an idiot who got caught in something for a few weeks and has now seen the light.

Your turn!

I blame the devil!!

I'm trying to repent. Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:

Aisleyne has gone through a roller coaster of emotions. She thought she was going to be evicted, heard horrible boos, then she was suddenly taken into the house next door. Now, if that alone doesn't mess with your head, I don't know what does.

Aisleyne did talk to the cameras, but that never bothered me. Nikki talks to the camera too, I've seen it quite a few times.

Aisleyne evicted someone she really liked last night, and she felt horrible about it. I don't blame her for reacting the way she did.

She only knew him for a couple days. He wasn't dying, just going home. You'd of thought he'd just been shot the way she went on. I'm sure some of her tears were genuine but the hysterics afterwards were overly dramatic.

I would of liked to see Jonathan in the house instead of Jenny. The last thing that house needs is another girl.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely wanted Spiral in for sure. I'd have preferred Jonathan over Jayne in the house. I think they will be tossing out Jayne the week after next.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have liked to have seen Jonathan go in the house, I felt so bad for him last night. It must have been horrible to have got so close to going into the proper house, and then to have it taken away. He'll never get a chance of it again, unless BB put him in this series.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I see a resemblance bloodyhell! LOL

LOL! That looks like her alright, only a tad prettier if I'm being honest! Smile

I have to admit with Ash that I loved it when she called Lea and even Nikki out on their antics. It was bitchy but it was direct. What she said was actually true and the others think it, and don't say it. Especially that bit about Lea, me me me.

Glyn is being influenced by people in the house and in some ways it's been interesting to see because he's lived a very sheltered life. I don't think he's become angry at all. He has a bit of short temper at times but for the most part is a happy go lucky sort of guy. Plus his singing has it's charm.

I think the new housemates stand a good chance of staying the distance and possibly even winning. By this time many people have grown tired of certain housemates and that feeling benefits the new housemates who will probably not be up for eviction straight away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 19 of 24

Jump to: