BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta vent about Leah -- her paranoia and obsession with whatever Pete says or does (or doesn't do) is out of order.

I wouldn't be sad to see her go, even before Susie.

/vent :grr:
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki has definitely been over the top with her whining. I am surprised she isn't embarrassed by her behavior. She really acts like a little girl who pouts. That whole MP3 episode was completely over the top. I've never even touched an MP3 player, but I'm sure one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist. She gives up to easily and pouts. She has to go eventually, so whenever they feel like getting rid of her is fine with me. I think I got my entertainment's worth from her up to now. Lea is obsessed with Petey. She has mental issues as well. I wouldn't mind seeing her go either. As long as Petey wins, I'm happy. He's the sanest one in there, and I don't know how he's managed not to go insane with all those mental midgets in there. clap Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lilycup

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I don't know how Mikey was able to carry that side of beef on his shoulders. Talk about thunder thighs and hurricane hips eeeeeeeks

I don't know how he managed to do it either, I was really feeling for him when I watched that.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I don't know how Mikey was able to carry that side of beef on his shoulders. Talk about thunder thighs and hurricane hips eeeeeeeks

I don't know how he managed to do it either, I was really feeling for him when I watched that.

LOL!! He looked like he was suffering!LOL!! He's lucky he didn't land in the emergency room with a broken spine!LOL!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
lilycup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
lilycup wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

LOL!! He looked like he was suffering!LOL!! He's lucky he didn't land in the emergency room with a broken spine!LOL!!

I know, poor Mikey. (I think that's the first and only time I'll ever say that Razz)

And, LOL, faceless! Great work!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture of Nikki captures just what I see in her, a vile, aggrivating little scamp lol Nice going faceless Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
lilycup wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Honest to god his face looked like a man in complete agony lol His head looked like a bloody pin between those massive thighs of hers. He's lucky it didn't get sucked in her grand canyon.

Imagine if she farts the way she burps and was on Mikeys shoulders? She could of blown his head clear off!! Smile
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent piccy Face and a big "LOL!" to Irish regarding thunder thighs. That cracks me up!LOL! Smile Smile Smile
lilycup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Imagine if she farts the way she burps and was on Mikeys shoulders? She could of blown his head clear off!! Smile

The thing is, I can actually imagine her farting on someone and not feeling any embarrassment in it. She really doesn't act her age, she acts more like Glyn does - and this is a woman who has a 12 year old daughter!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being perfectly serious here, after hearing she has a 12 year old child, all I could wonder is who in hell bedded this thing? It must have been a night of nonstop drink for any man to shag that!
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for tonights special live episode at 10pm. Wonder what will happen! Smile
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Moaniest bitch is Lea and if I thought she had a face like a slapped arse before, it's like two slapped arses now! no

GETTEROUTTA THERE!! Mad
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
GETTEROUTTA THERE!! Mad

Agreed! I really hope she is shown the door on Friday, and if she is, she will be booed very badly, indeed.

It will just be nice for Pete to have a break from Lea. Having a break from her might make him realise how much she suffocates him.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say it's pretty much in the bag that Lea will be gone. The bookies reflect she's the most unpopular with the highest odds to go.

IF Pete wasn't in Big Brother the most popular to win would be

Fave males not counting new housemates

Outright Winner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 18 of 24

Jump to: