post your photos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a great photographer, but here's one of my better photos. A simple Venice scene from 2000.
luke

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skylace, that picture is great Smile

shame i missed that til, sounds pretty incredible. have they got the gilbert and george stuff on now? think i heard something i little while ago ... or maybe that was somewhere else :confused: the last time i went when the slides were there they had a great part dedicated to anti war art that was right up my street Smile

have you seen alfred hitchcock's the birds aja? Laughing wink

that pics cool tom Smile
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Sky did u take that picture ...very nice ........what camera ?

Yes, I took it. It was with one of my Cannon's. I have to double check which one. I love that camera. It's a really great one with an awesome lens.

EDIT: It was my cannon rebel Smile
til661

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:

shame i missed that til, sounds pretty incredible. have they got the gilbert and george stuff on now? think i heard something i little while ago ... or maybe that was somewhere else :confused: the last time i went when the slides were there they had a great part dedicated to anti war art that was right up my street Smile

Sadly the Gilbert and George exhibition finished last Saturday Crying It was really fantastic they had about 250 of their works spanning their entire career. There was a documentary about them on this week if you can find it. It was part of the 'Imagine' series with Alan Yentob. They also did a new piece that was available on the bbc website to download called 'planed'.

Fantastic pic tom Smile

Another of mine, a tall building in Chicago
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Local wildlife at one of our man-made ponds

Busy bee in the mountains of Cloudcroft, NM

More flowers in Cloudcroft

My oldest nephew getting his "game face" on

My youngest niece enjoying the simple childhood pleasure of running through the sprinklers on a hot day
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a nice topic idea, Luke. There are some wonderful photos here.

Here's another from my trip to Europe in 2000, taken from atop Mt. Pilatus overlooking Luzerne, Switzerland at dawn.
luke

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

til is that cloud, or fog or pollution? i'll look out for that documentary, thanks Smile

great pics again skylace, whats with the war paint playing baseball though wink Laughing

that looks really nice tom, great view Smile

heres some more wild life from the garden Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some various pics that I've taken since last summer when I got my digital camera.
til661

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
til is that cloud, or fog or pollution? i'll look out for that documentary, thanks Smile

Fog.
You can definately download the free artwork from the torrent sites even if you cant find the docu.
There are some extracts here http://www.bbc.co.uk/imagine/episode/gilbert_and_george.shtml along with some rather inexplicable videos of them dancing to 'israelites' by desmond dekker amongst other things Laughing

Great pics face, where was the one with the, for lack of a better description, heads-on-string taken?
luke

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks til nice one Smile

nice pics faceless Smile i remember you posting the graffiti one before, i like it - something about it. i see the hanging head thing on the news - looks kinda spooky depending on what faces you get looking back at you Laughing wheres the venue? i've tried so many times to get decent pics in clubs but never quite make it
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:

great pics again skylace, whats with the war paint playing baseball though wink Laughing

Thanks! Loved yours too. Especially that snail!

Hee hee, the war paint is for the reflecting the sun we got here but he put it on a bit funny! Laughing
luke

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

Hee hee, the war paint is for the reflecting the sun we got here but he put it on a bit funny! Laughing

thanks skylace, i was pleased with that - i found it on the step one night and shone a little torch over give it a bit of light, i like the way hes trying to get of out the groove Smile

they had this great photo of a snail in national geographic once on top of a razor blade, they can quite happily go along the blade! Shocked
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
Skylace wrote:

thanks skylace, i was pleased with that - i found it on the step one night and shone a little torch over give it a bit of light, i like the way hes trying to get of out the groove Smile

they had this great photo of a snail in national geographic once on top of a razor blade, they can quite happily go along the blade! Shocked

Yes they can! And I've seen it as well in a biology class in high school! wow Shocked
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photo's everyone.... I'll have to dig out some of my discs and see if I can upload some.

Face.... I was glad to see the one with the "heads" again.... it's one of my favourites Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh right yeah - the heads one was taken at Glasgow's Kelvingrove Museum, which is now Scotland's most visited tourist attraction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: