Royal Wedding guff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This ad sends a better message than the Royals do - and it's for a multinational corporation... the world's gone maaaaaaad!

Laughing
AugustGem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Lizzy Go Lizzy... ho ho Go Charlie Go Charlie.... ho ho
Break it down for us Willy hey hey ho ho

errrm and pip pip good chaps
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royal Wedding Sick Bags:

Got mine, very good quality in the post the other day, well worth the 3.50 sterling. One can't be too careful at times like these, never know when we'll puke.

Signed as well ...

http://www.lydialeith.com/
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sites like this are usually made by complete amateurs, but this is pretty cool! haha
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well fok U all I loved Princess Di's wedding We had a great Street party and I have fond memories of it .....

And I am looking forward to This wedding ....Hate me I don't care Very Happy
luke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

although i can't stand the royals now, when i was younger i saw both fergie and andy and di and charles on their wedding days. me and my nan kipped out overnight on the streets outside the church for fergies wedding - which is mad to think of now as my nan must have been about 70! i used to have loads of photos i took of various royals turning up to and leaving the church in horse drawn carriages. i got some cop to take a photo of me and my nan in the crowd waving our union jack flags Laughing i shall have to bell my dad and see if the photos are at his place.

i also saw di and charles on their wedding day in romsey as they went to the mountbatten estate after the wedding - although i was more interested in a water fountain than the royal couple that day

can't say i have any interest in this one though nyer
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
although i can't stand the royals now, when i was younger i saw both fergie and andy and di and charles on their wedding days. me and my nan kipped out overnight on the streets outside the church for fergies wedding - which is mad to think of now as my nan must have been about 70! i used to have loads of photos i took of various royals turning up to and leaving the church in horse drawn carriages. i got some cop to take a photo of me and my nan in the crowd waving our union jack flags Laughing i shall have to bell my dad and see if the photos are at his place.

i also saw di and charles on their wedding day in romsey as they went to the mountbatten estate after the wedding - although i was more interested in a water fountain than the royal couple that day

can't say i have any interest in this one though nyer

aww Bless u Luke shhh Its only cos i live here in this god forsaken country ..I have an intrest in the Royal wedding wow
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Love Police

thumbs Good luck to them!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't buy that level of class!
AugustGem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it all! Give me 3 of everything! lmao
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't really been much interested in the royal family since Princess Di. I really liked her.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dmrtn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey!

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOP SOAPS SNUB ROYAL FECKING WEDDING
23rd April 2011
By Ian Leonard
Daily Star

BRITAIN'S top soaps have shunned Prince William and Kate Middleton with EastEnders the only show to catch royal wedding fever. The north-south divide which has emerged around the nuptials of Wills, 28, and Kate, 29, is also reflected in the interest shown by TV’s most popular dramas.

EastEnders, based in London, will screen a special episode which will include a street party in Albert Square. But Coronation Street, Hollyoaks and Emmerdale, all based in the north, will make little effort to include the event in their storylines. Viewers of Emmerdale, based in the Yorkshire Dales, will merely see Woolpack regulars take part in a royal-themed pub quiz. Corrie, set in Manchester, and Hollyoaks, centred on Chester, will make passing references to the wedding.

The TV plans emerged as the Local Government Association suggested royal wedding fever is largely confined to London and the south-east. Hundreds of events are planned for Hertfordshire, Kent and West Sussex. And while London will have over 500 parties on April 29, Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle will only hold 29 between them. The picture is worse in Scotland, where just 20 street parties are planned.

An EastEnders insider said its episode would be “bright and uplifting”, adding: “We could not ignore the street party fever sweeping the nation, or at least the southern half. We were always going to mark the wedding in style.” An ITV spokesman said: “The wedding is being referenced in the script of Coronation Street and there will be posters and bunting up. In Emmerdale, all the pub scenes will be built around the wedding.” No-one from Channel 4’s Hollyoaks was available to comment.

---------------------

20 street parties in the whole of Scotland? hahaha - and I bet they're all within 5 miles of Larkhall... It's heartwarming to know that most of England couldn't care less either.
khanie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah the joys of living in a Republic. The Irish couldn't give a shit about the wedding. The Queen is due to visit next month and quite a few people are pissed off about this too Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: