Head of EDL chatting on GG show tonight....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Head of EDL chatting on GG show tonight.... Reply with quote

...plus a couple of his fellow travellers.

Laughing

GG doesn't need to shout them down just let them talk.... I think they were passing the parcel with the communal brain cell tonight and by the time Gail came on it was worn out....
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should read their forum about it... they're passing the rage to each other like a game of pass-the-parcel on speed... haha

Code:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/EDL_The_Forum/topic/3943767/4/
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despair for them I really do....
luke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a bit random, but does anyone know what the tune playing is after lisa on the show, at 77:53 to 78:35?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a tough one - but I wouldn't be surprised if it was from a Barry White track. It has that funky 'oooh yeah baby' ring to it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Last night I could not believe my ears, the downright rudeness and despicable arrogance of Galloway when he decided to publicly denigrate one caller (Gail) because of her accent and how she pronounced the word 'traitor', and then later suggested that she was illiterate. He couldn't have stooped any lower. The man is a total disgrace and so too is the BBC, they are equally guilty being that they support this cretinous creature by employing him. Who next to grace the airwaves of Talksport? Bin Laden?

Beggars belief why people in this country do not make a stand and boycott this traitorous organisation they call the BBC.

Here's a quote from that forum... talkSPORT is the BBC apparently! And that was from someone who's posted on there, almost 2000 times.
Colston

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
this is a bit random, but does anyone know what the tune playing is after lisa on the show, at 77:53 to 78:35?

I think it is Stevie Wonder's Golden Lady off 1973's Innervisions. Song sits between the much better known Living for the City and Higher Ground. Great LP.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice on facebook, yes i did make an account, that a lot of people that I'd never have thought to be islamophobic to be just that.

Old punks that used to have multi coloured spiky hair, along with old hippie types and even a witch. These aren't EDL material, but they do exist, I've noticed it before when I visited England, and am noticing it on facebook too. None of these would call themselves racist either/

I think that George should think about it and confront it, instead of refusing to admit it's existence, or being frightened of it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the EDL are basically a gang of football hooligans and their ratbag hangers-on, I think he dealt with them in exactly the right way.

As for the old punks who've become that way - it sounds like they never were punks in the first place. The plastic bastards!
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying that he did anything wrong with the EDL, he can do what he wants with that lot.

It's the general feeling from people who would never think of being associated with 'em, but hold their views, or at least some of them. It's a hard thing to nail down, if it were only one or two then I'd not mention it, but it isn't one or two.

It's not that easy, I wish that it was.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is a tough one for sure. Especially with people who are old friends.

I think a lot of people want to feel that they're part of something bigger than themselves, and if they've been outside of society in the past then it makes some sense that as they're older they want to show that they're 'normal' like this.

Recently I read about an anti-fa group in London, which is mainly run by a group of old school Crass style punks. That warmed my heart a wee bit.
luke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colston wrote:
I think it is Stevie Wonder's Golden Lady off 1973's Innervisions. Song sits between the much better known Living for the City and Higher Ground. Great LP.

thanks colston, thats the tune! Smile
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://english.aljazeera.net/photo_galleries/europe/2010112275625847519.html

Good to learn that "Tommy Robinson" was not allowed into the US.
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: 'EDL not far-right,' says police extremism chief Reply with quote

Here's somebody in their new job who doesn't inspire much confidence !;

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.php/news/content/view/full/98004

(Funny how the Police have so much background intelligence on Unions & other Left Wing groups, but seem to amazingly lack the same iro of the EDL.
luke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone see an article on what galloway was talking about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: