Palestine & Israel in a nutshell & the aid flotilla

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrapWhisperer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Palestine & Israel in a nutshell & the aid flotilla Reply with quote

The seperation "fence" in Palestine, twice as tall and four times as long as the Berlin Wall, creates concentration "enclaves" which cut families off from each other, centuries-old family farms, students from education, and the ill and infirm from hospitals. The average Palestinian lives on less than $1 a day and is forced to cook in rain water collected in buckets from their roof and on open fires in the street as Israel deems collectively punishing millions of innocents by turning off the water and electricity business as usual. Open your eyes a little. The political movement of Zionism, successfully cloaked in Judaism for packaging to the masses, is Satanic and those who dismiss facts presented in the UN Goldstone Report, among others, are being made fools of Biblical proportion.

Per Dr. Fintan Lane, one of the Irish hostages illegally kidnapped in international waters during the horrific massacre on the humanitarian aid flotilla and thrown into the foreign prison in Israel, the parade of videos all over Youtube and American MSM -- exclusively offered by IDF at this point (until, as he promises, some of the footage smuggled out by American and Turkish journalists he is aware of comes to light in the days and weeks ahead) -- are intentionally scrubbed edited propaganda.

First order of Israeli business was raiding communication devices from the peace mission as he went on to describe Israeli cameramen simply turning their cameras off as he and others pleaded into them for help after witnessing unararmed aid workers being shot in their heads during this outrageous appalling ordeal in an interview on BBC yesterday.

Thank God for satellite news.

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/specialsession/9/docs/UNFFMGC_Report.pdf

http://www.btselem.org/English/ (don't miss the video section)

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/ (small staff make smart use of donations)

http://ifamericansknew.org/ (Alison Weir kind enough to respond to emails)

A member of the charitable Daughter's of the American Revolution (www.DAR.org), I am as proud of my daughter's Palestinian heritage as I am of my own, and am increasingly distressed by the incessant disinformative spin spectacle I see running 24/7 on the American opiniotainment stations masquerading as news. Please help me to educate Americans by forwarding this email. It isn't that they are stupid, it's just that they don't know. If we can't face it we can't fix it and ending the ignorance is long overdue.

Thank you.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the site CW - and that's a great start for sure. I might move this into the 'George Galloway and related news' section later in case you wonder if it's moved...
CrapWhisperer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm cool with that.. will I still be notified of replies as requested on my profile?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, no worries there
CrapWhisperer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you rule Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: