Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
girldorksrule wrote:
Ally wrote:
Crossing my fingers that Alison will leave this week. I CANNOT stand her and her attitude!

Yeah I like her name, lol, but that's about it. She's nasty and has an ugly meant streak to her. Get her out!!

She is so obsessed with Janelle it is scary. Psycho scary.

Count me in, as well. I wish the viewers could vote, as they do in the U.K., 'cause Alison is just too full of herself and not a fun character to watch. Hopefully, she'll be shown the door this week.

I hope, also, that Janelle will step out of the limelight or else she'll continue to be a target. Not only winning HOH, but also the Veto Competition....she's an extemely strong player, which is what gets you ousted in the U.S. version, isn't it?

Pretty much. Strength = threat (most of the time). Janelle is a smart player though and extremely hard core. She seems to know when to hang loose and when to shine.

I would love to see her win this one. It cracks me up that people think she is just a dumb pretty blond when in fact she is very intelligent. Her flaw from last season was Howie when he made his stupid power move (which I don't think he'll be inclined to repeat this year...at least I'm hoping he learned his lesson).
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I am so sorry...the whole quote thing is just throwing me for a loop and I can't seem to remember stuff...please go ahead and start whipping me now cause I'm sure it will just continue. Sorry Crying
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
And I am so sorry...the whole quote thing is just throwing me for a loop and I can't seem to remember stuff...please go ahead and start whipping me now cause I'm sure it will just continue. Sorry Crying

I fixed it - it's just that "disable html in this post" box on the reply page you need to tick.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else surprised that Kaysar acquiesed to Boogie & Dr. Will when it came to nominations? It's like deja vu, with Kaysar, who claims to think ahead w/his strategy, is going to get duped by ChillTown.

I hope I'm wrong and that Kaysar's not on the chopping block next week! Crying
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Anyone else surprised that Kaysar acquiesed to Boogie & Dr. Will when it came to nominations? It's like deja vu, with Kaysar, who claims to think ahead w/his strategy, is going to get duped by ChillTown.

Yeah I hope he's not made a huge mistake as well. I really like Kaysar!

That Dr. Will is disgusting. I thought he was so mean with what he was saying to Howie. Howie is a comedian and he does wind people up and joke about but it's cheeky and fun spirited. Will is cruel and a botox freak!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:

Watching that was like a blast from the past for sure. Kaysar is such a smart guy but when it comes to strategy with Big Brother he seems to of lost the plot once again.

I hope he doesn't make the same mistakes this time round and gets himself in a bad situation, and not putting them up was a good start :grr: He should keep Howie and Janelle up there when he's talking to people so they can give him a slap in the head when hes messing up Sad
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemme just preface this with Will sucks. He is evil and not in a fun to watch evil like maybe there is some good in him somewhere evil and he is just playing a game...nope...he is just plain evil and I hope someone pokes out both of his eyes.

Now that that is off my chest...

I think Kaysar knows what he is doing. I don't think he truly believes in this "contract" of your safe, I'm safe. I'm hoping the power of veto will be used and Will the Evil shall be nominated. And as for Boogie? I didn't see the season they were on, so I don't know much about him, but I see him as Will the Evil's pet, at this point. Once Will is gone, no one will feed Boogie and he'll die. He is a twit.

Just my 2 cents for the moment.

Have a great week.
LisaMac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so right about Boogie...Once Will is gone, he will shrivel up and die....ROFL...love it!

I hope Kaysar doesn't blow it again... I don't know how they are going to survive on that slop....give me Peanut Butter & Jelly anytime, but not that slop Uggh! :enough:
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
I think Kaysar knows what he is doing. I don't think he truly believes in this "contract" of your safe, I'm safe. I'm hoping the power of veto will be used and Will the Evil shall be nominated. And as for Boogie? I didn't see the season they were on, so I don't know much about him, but I see him as Will the Evil's pet, at this point. Once Will is gone, no one will feed Boogie and he'll die. He is a twit.

Just my 2 cents for the moment.

Have a great week.

Boggie cast as "Will the Evil's pet" -- ROTFLMAO
Brilliant!! clap
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...I'm so nervous about the veto competition tonight I could wet myself. Just thought I'd share.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not happy about you wetting yourself but I'm happy you posted this. I'd of forgotten it's on as I keep doing :grr: I'm so wrapped up in the UK version I constantly forget about the US one.

Thanks gdr (abbr) your name's too long to say lol
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gdr is fine and glad to be of service *bow* Well, curtsey really, but butlers don't often curtsey *shrug*
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
gdr is fine and glad to be of service *bow* Well, curtsey really, but butlers don't often curtsey *shrug*

we'll have no bowing, curtseying or even doffing of caps round these parts!

Cool
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
girldorksrule wrote:

Cool

Poo
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
girldorksrule wrote:

Cool

How about toasting a drink in one's honour?

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: