EE: GO HEATHER!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: EE: GO HEATHER! Reply with quote

Watching Heather lock Phil up in the Arches was brilliant thumbs That girl gets so much shit from everyone and Phil was way out of order. While Heather wasn't supposed to tell, it was just a slip. And with what she is having to put up with from Shirley and Phil and their drinking, geez. Hope this sobers Phil up a bit, but I doubt it.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think she just assumed that Ben knew. She didn't "go and tell", it just slipped. Phew is an arse. He is really pissing me off. And why hasn't anyone noticed? Those who were around when he was drinking last time...oh, yeah, except for Peggy and Ian, there really isn't anyone is there? Peggy is on sabatical and Ian is so far up his own ass that he wouldn't notice his own bollox getting drunk! Laughing
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am about 10 mins into todays epi and I forgot one person who was around back then...Tracey!! She actually has several lines in this epi. I love it when she gets lines!! You go, Tracey!!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
I am about 10 mins into todays epi and I forgot one person who was around back then...Tracey!! She actually has several lines in this epi. I love it when she gets lines!! You go, Tracey!!

Laughing Every once and awhile I hear her say a line and I think, "She can speak! She can really speak!"
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This almost seems to be the most lines and scene time she's had ever. Quite frankly, when Phil was being mouthy, I'm surprised she didn't tell him to fuck off. I mean, even if he complained to his mother that she told him to fuck off, she could say he was drunk and probably hearing things.......lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the fact that Heather told Shirley that Phil had to be drunk to sleep with her. Classic!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love heather Laughing

As for The stupid drunk ......well hes stupid...... and I really thought Tracy was gonna mouth him off .....Stupid writers ..... Laughing
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***********************SPOILER ALERT****************************

Heather preggers??? Was it the guy from the R&R that we thought was the set up guy but wasn't?
TheCaptain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing wrong with being drunk.

It's just that Phil is a complete and utter lemon.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I think the dad is Gary...??? There has to be some twist, right? And Heather was gonna give that note to one of them in the Vic.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sure could be Gary, that is a good thought. It certainly would cause friction between him and his best mate Minty. Also, Gary has always wanted to be a dad, I think if he is the dad, Heather should tell him.

I had a moment of madness and thought that maybe it was Darrin, because he was feeling inferior or not smart enough for his girlfriend, and also I don't think they are having sex yet. He did just talk in a recent episode about that. Anyway, the Gary one sounds better. lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that it is common knowledge that "fat Heather is up the duff" as Ian so eloquently put it, does anyone have any more thoughts on who it could be? I am still rooting for the nameless guy in R&R. That way Heather's comment of "the father doesnt want to know" would make perfect sense. What do you guys think?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely stumped if it's not the obvious suspects. I'd have to agree that the nameless guy would be a good thing, because really, it's all about Heather and her relationships anyway. I think this baby will be wonderful for her. I think that Shirley was so wrong in suggesting she give her up for adoption. I would never suggest, nevermind start arranging an adoption for my friend, that's the friends decision. I know sometimes Shirley has a good heart, but I personally think Shirley is bad for Heather in the long run.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree Pirty. I think she is only worried about what Heather won't be able to do for her anymore if there is a baby around. Someone else will come before her in Heathers life and I don't think she likes that.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Shirley is any good for Heather either. She may sometimes "have a good heart" but at the root of it is her. Shirley looks out for number 1 and with a baby on the way she won't be number 1 anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: