i think i might be coming down with something ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: i think i might be coming down with something ... Reply with quote

i'm actually contemplating the possibility that i might vote conservative! Shocked pirty has convinced me the conservatives are where its at wink

from the times today 'some senior [conservative] figures are seriously considering proposing to scrap the £60 billion replacement for Trident nuclear submarines - although they know this will be fiercely resisted by the defence spokesman Liam Fox'

if they actually went ahead with this, and seeing as there really isn't a huge difference between the two main parties, that would be a huge tick for me to vote tory ...

have i lost it?!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tories would never agree to getting rid of Trident, even if the entire world had given them up. They've got far too many reactionaries in their ranks.

Other than that, yes you probably have lost it!

Vote Sutch if you have to - he may well be dead, but he's got more of an idea than any of them!
luke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
The tories would never agree to getting rid of Trident, even if the entire world had given them up. They've got far too many reactionaries in their ranks.

yeah you're probably right

i won't book my visit with the psychiatrist just yet!
VivaGalloway

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if they do, that's one policy. The other hundred policies they have are shite. The vast majority of their spending cuts will hurt the poor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: