Question About Dutch Politician

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Question About Dutch Politician Reply with quote

What does George Galloway think about this? Has he spoken about this? Of course, I would ask him if I could....But I am interested to know. Here is what I am talking about:

Dutch anti-Muslim politician turned away from Britain at Heathrow

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/4603182/Dutch-anti-Muslim-politician-turned-away-from-Britain-at-Heathrow.html

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you can imagine what Galloway's position was...

I'd appreciate it if you didn't post any more videos from that shitestain though - he has absolutely nothing positive to offer anyone.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only posted his video as a point of view on the matter to give some review on the matter. I will make note of your request.

I cannot imagine his position on it, sadly. I was hoping he talked about it specifically. Even though I think Pat may have some good points here I know Galloway might have counter points that are just as good, if not better. I am interested to hear them.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you agree with that guy on? He strikes me as nothing more than an angry maniac who impotently rages without any semblance of self-awareness. If anyone ever needed hallucinogens it's him...
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the idea of freedom of expression and freedom of speech.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not interested in freedom - his obvious, yet insidious, bigotry smacks of the 'send em back' attitude that I'm sure he grew up with in the 60s and 70s.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wasn't intersted in him so much, to be honest. I was more intersted in the points of the arguement he raised. Do we know if Galloway has spoken on this topic at all? .....Now that is a person who interests me as much as the points raised about at topic. :-)
luke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

galloway spoke about it one of his shows ( check the archives ), i think he was for the ban.

i'd have let the guy in, i'd rather pull apart his stupid arguments and show him for what he is. i was listening to london talk radio on the day it happened, and the muslim callers to the show were overwhelmingly in support of letting him in for the same reason.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
galloway spoke about it one of his shows ( check the archives ), i think he was for the ban.

i'd have let the guy in, i'd rather pull apart his stupid arguments and show him for what he is. i was listening to london talk radio on the day it happened, and the muslim callers to the show were overwhelmingly in support of letting him in for the same reason.

I think that is an awesome point of view, luke. And thank you for the info.
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was happy he wasn't let in. I think his Fitna video was the crassest form of racism hiding under the guise of criticising dogmatic religion.

Likewise Pat Condell, who at times can be a funny atheistic comic, clearly steps over the line in refusing any leeway for groups immigrating to our country. Again crass racist commentary thinly hidden under attacks at religious fundamentalism particularly when discussing Islam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: