Enders 'too bad' for five nights
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
cori wrote:
EE needs a real kick start, Max & Stacey get busted, Sean gets killed, Denise leaves Walford, Jane divorces Ian and goes off with Grant, Billy stops snivelling-just a few suggestions! EE needs a faster tempo, it's getting booooooring!

A group of people with common interests, known only to each other through the internet, move into the Square. A large number of couches are seen being delivered. The have the strangest names, some are even "faceless". They take Dot and her new found computer skills under their wing and adopt her into their group --- in exchange, they each get a free service wash once a week (since they are far too busy on their computers to venture to the laundrette for long periods). The one named eefan goes to work in the surgery. The one named faceless sets up his new computer business next to the Queen Vic so he can step out for a pint when the need arises. Skylace can be seen rehearsing lines while sitting on Arthur's bench. Aja goes to work at Fargo's and gives Ian a run for his money in the food business.

OOooooo!!! I like it! You should start writing for them! agree thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, great stuff - next door to the pub woudl suit me fine!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Laughing I thought it might. Perhaps you'll even take over the Vic in anothe episode.

We could actually have a bit of fun writing this stuff Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
faceless wrote:

Laughing I thought it might. Perhaps you'll even take over the Vic in anothe episode.

We could actually have a bit of fun writing this stuff Laughing

I have to agree! If we were doing it, it would be loads of fun.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On today's episode, we find Face and Peggy celebrating the launch of the Queen Vic's new website that he helped set up (www.slingyerhook.com). Sky has set up shop in the Community Centre and is teaching drama to the neighbourhood children --- they're getting ready for the annual Christmas show.

Bat and Charlie are sitting in another corner of the Vic talking about setting up their own mini-cab business (let's face it, the Square has to have a new mini-cab business every few years).

Meanwhile, Ian has been seen sneeking around Fargo's trying to sniff out Aja's recipe for her Green Bean Casserole (if only he'd joined Couchtripper, he could have had it!). He plans to challenge her to a Christmas cook-off....... if he only know how Aja could cook.

Carmelina has recently been hired to help Patrick and Yolande at the Mini-Mart. (Now we know how she gets all the information for her updates and spoilers!). Marcella can be seen chasing her children around the Square yelling "Now the beatings shall begin!".

Several Square residents are standing around, staring at Kezza, who's running around with a towel around his neck yelling "No need to fear, Underdog is here!".
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Just another day on the Square!

(slingyerhook.com brilliant!)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha more great stuff, and I liked the slingyerhook.com too - but Kezza's no bloke!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
- but Kezza's no bloke!

Ooops! Sorry Kez- typo Embarassed
fritz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:
EE needs a real kick start, Max & Stacey get busted, Sean gets killed, Denise leaves Walford, Jane divorces Ian and goes off with Grant, Billy stops snivelling-just a few suggestions! EE needs a faster tempo, it's getting booooooring!

I'll second that. Smile
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
faceless wrote:
- but Kezza's no bloke!

No worries! A towel around my neck (and nothing else!) would definitely get Peggy to throw me out of the Vic, and then I could get arrested and land in Walford nick for indecent exposure! (I'd be slinging a lot more than a hook, I tell ya!) agree
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
faceless wrote:
- but Kezza's no bloke!

No worries! A towel around my neck (and nothing else!) would definitely get Peggy to throw me out of the Vic, and then I could get arrested and land in Walford nick for indecent exposure! (I'd be slinging a lot more than a hook, I tell ya!) agree

Hmmmm.... maybe you should write the next installment Laughing (and I didn't mean to make it sound as if you were wearing only a towel around your neck!)
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Hmmmm.... maybe you should write the next installment Laughing (and I didn't mean to make it sound as if you were wearing only a towel around your neck!)

Obviously having too much to drink at the Vic gave me delusions of being a superhero (or super-heroine, if such a word exists)!!

But I must defer the scripting duties: Keep up the great work, eefan, you've obviously got a knack for writing!! agree
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Obviously having too much to drink at the Vic gave me delusions of being a superhero (or super-heroine, if such a word exists)!!

But I must defer the scripting duties: Keep up the great work, eefan, you've obviously got a knack for writing!! agree

Cheers Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: