Sarah Silverman insults Paris Hilton (with Paris there)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonchild

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think she is a total waste of human flesh.
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
You can blame her for being stupid Laughing

Blame her parents for that!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
FFS! I am raging! This totally pisses me off! Somebody do something to the cunt.
It just proves to me once again that if you're rich enough you never pay.

Spot on!!! Funny thing is the judge who sentenced her had absolutely nothing to do with this.... once an inmate is in prision/jail, they fall under the jurisdiction of the Sheriff's Dept. and they can do what they like, short of actually releasing her. Apparently she was in danger of having some sort of mental breakdown so they moved her home with an ankle bracelet. Not to knock anyone who has real problems, but I think it's pretty damn normal to cry and feel upset when you're sent to prision... she should have sucked it up and stuck it out.

Does anyone else find it odd that her new house arrest sentence has no restrictions on alcohol.... considering that she was up on a DUI charge???
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:
FFS! I am raging! This totally pisses me off! Somebody do something to the cunt.
It just proves to me once again that if you're rich enough you never pay.

Spot on!!! Funny thing is the judge who sentenced her had absolutely nothing to do with this.... once an inmate is in prision/jail, they fall under the jurisdiction of the Sheriff's Dept. and they can do what they like, short of actually releasing her. Apparently she was in danger of having some sort of mental breakdown so they moved her home with an ankle bracelet. Not to knock anyone who has real problems, but I think it's pretty damn normal to cry and feel upset when you're sent to prision... she should have sucked it up and stuck it out.

Does anyone else find it odd that her new house arrest sentence has no restrictions on alcohol.... considering that she was up on a DUI charge???

I was thinking the exact same thing! She'll just have all of her friends over and it will be no big deal.

You're right, she should have had to just suck it up and deal with it. I am sure many people have emotional breaks downs in jail and they don't get sent home.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than likely, her DUI probation stipulations require no alcohol. I believe this was for driving on a revoked/suspended license. The fact that she served an actual three days and is now on house arrests impresses me.

I have individuals coming into my office drunk on a weekly basis. They are on probation for DWI. The judges don't care. It is a blatant violation of their probation and nothing happens. I have individuals who are on probation for DWI and get ANOTHER DWI and nothing happens.

I'm ELATED Paris spent three days in jail. She got more time than any of my criminals.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard she was back in now (or going back). Sounds like the LAPD is back pedaling. I don't know the whole story (I only skimmed the article as I am supposed to be doing housework!), but there was a hearing that she attended over the phone or some such nonsense.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paris Hilton sent back to prison

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been taken screaming from a Los Angeles court after being told to return to jail to serve out her sentence. The celebrity heiress was ordered to attend the hearing rather than listen to the proceeding by telephone. Hilton attended court to hear the case for her "reassignment" to house arrest. She arrived in handcuffs and cried throughout the court session.

The judge said that she would have to serve her full 45-day sentence. "It's not right!" she shouted in response, before calling out to her mother in the audience. She has been held at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California, in a special unit for celebrities, public officials, police officers and other high-profile inmates, and has so far served five days of her sentence.

No details of the medical problem have been given for "privacy reasons".

-------------

'It's not right!' haha and tata Paris.

Bloody drunk-drivers.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My day just got a little bit better. I am warm all over from this story.
GingerTruck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one law for the working class and one law for the rich
GingerTruck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nyer what a shame for paris ha ha
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I think the only reason the LAPD did this was because of the negative publicity of putting her on house arrest.

And now, we sit back and wait for her to write a book and tell the "truth" of what really happened. Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Sadly I think the only reason the LAPD did this was because of the negative publicity of putting her on house arrest.

And now, we sit back and wait for her to write a book and tell the "truth" of what really happened. Laughing

Confused She can write?
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Confused She can write?

I'm sorry... I should have clarified, now we wait for her to pay a ghostwriter to write her story.

But now that I've said that, didn't she write a book awhile ago.... something about how to be a Princess? I'd google it but I really don't care that much Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Confused She can write?

I'm sorry... I should have clarified, now we wait for her to pay a ghostwriter to write her story.

But now that I've said that, didn't she write a book awhile ago.... something about how to be a Princess? I'd google it but I really don't care that much Laughing

Laughing Neither do I
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's in, she's out, she's shaking it all about - wtf?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: