Tony Blair's daughter in suicide bid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl wrote:

ps Why is it ok for the media to report David Hasselhoff's 14-year-old daughter's attempted suicide by trying to "cut herself." She was taken to a local hospital for treatment. is she less important than Blair's daughter?

It's not ok to report on David Hasselhoff's daughter either. But you posted the article on Blair's daughter, hence the discussion.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Karl wrote:

ps Why is it ok for the media to report David Hasselhoff's 14-year-old daughter's attempted suicide by trying to "cut herself." She was taken to a local hospital for treatment. is she less important than Blair's daughter?

It's not ok to report on David Hasselhoff's daughter either. But you posted the article on Blair's daughter, hence the discussion.

Spot on eefan. Couldn't have said it better myself.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although your comment makes sense it's not going to effect him one bit. I'm surprised he hasn't included the conspiracy about Marilyn Monroe's death in this thread. That's just the manic direction I see it going in.
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Although your comment makes sense it's not going to effect him one bit. I'm surprised he hasn't included the conspiracy about Marilyn Monroe's death in this thread. That's just the manic direction I see it going in.

Let's not take a dig at "conspiracies".

Karl has seen the views of the people on this forum, and clearly the majority think the press were right not to report this (gag order or not)
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Karl has seen the views of the people on this forum, and clearly the majority think the press were right not to report this (gag order or not)

I'm well aware Karl has seen the views of the people on this forum, and if I choose to take a dig at conspiracies I will.....although I haven't. Try reading what I actually said!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I don't think Irish was taking a dig at conspiracies. And yes there are "conspiracies" and then there are conspiracies without quotes.
freedomlover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Blair's daughter in suicide bid Reply with quote

Karl wrote:
I saw this old news item but immediately realised i had bever heard this before and was quite shocked how had this story been muzzled?
On Thursday 13th May 2004 Tony Blair's 16 year old daughter Kathryn attempted to commit suicide. She was in the middle of exams, believed to be GCSE's and took an overdose of unknown pills. She was rushed to hospital for stomach pump and a news blackout was requested by the PM's office and adhered to by the British Press. Katherine was studying at the Sacred Heart school in Hammersmith, West London, a Roman Catholic state secondary school. News about the suicide attempt was confirmed by Alan Johnson, Labour MP for West Hull and Hessle.

So why was this story quoshed due to the British tabloids sensitive reporting of the PM's family? The establishment press acting to protect the flagging public image of the most disasterous Prime Minister this country has ever seen just before local and European Elections? In a democracy, the public have a right to know about the family failings of anyone in public office - it enables them to judge whether to vote for that individual or not. When that failing family is the Prime Ministers the press have a duty to inform the public - not to protect politicians' images from public scrutiny.

This story illustrates to me the punishment of God.
Because of Blair and Bush's war, many have lost family members.
Let him have a taste of what it's like to have a family member in some form of danger.
I think it's so bad that people in the West commit suicide, whilst people in third world countries try to survive.
We really do take a lot of things for granted.
And his idiot daughter deserves no sympathy, and it should been all over the news.
Let it be known, just like the rest are scrutinized and humiliated in the press.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what "freedomlover" - you just lost your freedom to be a cunt on this site.
Lucky Lucan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
you know what "freedomlover" - you just lost your freedom to be a cunt on this site.

Well said.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Well put mate.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Good move. It's obvious if they had a brain they'd be dangerous....but only to themselves.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Amen! And well said!
harry perkins

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I find "freedomlover's" Bible-belting Stalinist views heartless and disgusting, but I don't see anything wrong with Karl posting this here. I checked Kathryn Blair's wikipedia entry; it had a link to two enigmatic media items which implied that a personal issue, which was not marital, almost caused Blair to resign in 2004. I think there's a big story here which will eventually break; there is no way of knowing whether acknowledgement of her father's crimes was the main cause but its certainly a possibility.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Faceless, Did you "unsubscribe" freedomlover ?

However we may disagree with his views, I don't think he should be unsubscribed.
Lucky Lucan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harry Perkins wrote:
Well I find "freedomlover's" Bible-belting Stalinist views heartless and disgusting, but I don't see anything wrong with Karl posting this here. I checked Kathryn Blair's wikipedia entry; it had a link to two enigmatic media items which implied that a personal issue, which was not marital, almost caused Blair to resign in 2004. I think there's a big story here which will eventually break; there is no way of knowing whether acknowledgement of her father's crimes was the main cause but its certainly a possibility.

I'm sure nobody thinks Karl should not have posted, the problem was what freedomlover said "And his idiot daughter deserves no sympathy" well freedomlover nor do you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: