EE: Ruby's exit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: EE: Ruby's exit Reply with quote

Well, she's gone. And while I will miss the old Ruby I won't miss the stroppy mare they had replaced her with since her father's death.

I personally think the personality change she had could make sense. She's had a lot of trauma in her life and after her father's death she's started lashing out at the world and making sure she gets what she wants, since she never really got that before.

I felt the exit was a bit bland. It could have been done a lot better. Instead the ended the show with Martin and Pauline. Which was a bit of let down.

I know there are lots of things coming up with Pauline but Ruby's exit should have been the focus of that episode. Especially with all the hype they build up around it.

I am glad they have left it open for the characters return. And I have to laugh at her basically kicking them out of the flat without so much as a phone call. She's her father's daughter indeed.
Hairy Potter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will miss her even though I have not watched the episode yet got a few to catch up with.

Lousia is great on strictly come dancing though
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hairy Potter wrote:
I will miss her even though I have not watched the episode yet got a few to catch up with.

She is a really great actress too. I think she's done the part so well. I know the only reason I am happy to see her go is because of what Ruby was becoming. I will miss her as an actress. And like I said they left the door open for her return so I do hope they find a time and place to bring her back.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hairy Potter wrote:

I'd heard she was doing that show... I think it's similar to Dancing With The Stars over here. I'm sure she'd be quite good at it!
LisaMac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: RUBY Reply with quote

bye bye RUBY.A Good actress Ok But I was glad to see that
Black cab takeing RUBY away.
Tayto
Hairy Potter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

I'd heard she was doing that show... I think it's similar to Dancing With The Stars over here. I'm sure she'd be quite good at it!

yes its the same dancing with the stars is a copy of the BBC program I think they bought the rights, I have every copy of this years strictly come dancing on my pc but I can;t upload them here and I can't advertise other trackers but if anyone wants them and can think of a solution I would be happy to help.

now back on topic I have now seen the episode in question and although a great actress and a good character that has to be one of the worse exits ever, I was expecting a big scene but it was just a whimper bad writers want sacking. don't go back lousia go to emmerdale instead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: