More babies for a sponger dad
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: More babies for a sponger dad Reply with quote

Full house ... Mick Philpott and family

A JOBLESS dad of 15 is expecting two more kids ? after getting his wife and mistress pregnant.

Mick Philpott, 49, who lives on benefits, had already sparked outrage by demanding a bigger council house to cope with visits from his kids.

Pals say the pregnancies come after he opted out of having a vasectomy at the last minute.

Mick lives with wife Mairead, 25 ? mother of four of his children Dwayne, seven, Jesse James, six, John, three, and Jack, two.

Also sharing their cramped ?70-a-week home in Allenton, Derby, is his mistress, 22-year-old Lisa Willis.

Happy families ... Philpott with wife Mairead, left, and mistress Lisa, right, escaping the cramped conditions
in his tent, inset left, and the sponger's council house, inset right

She is mum to Jade, four, Shareen, two, Katrina, one, and another baby son ? and also looks after Jordan, six, Mick?s son from another relationship.

Mick has fathered six other kids ? David, 19, Richard, 18, Michaela, 15, Mikey, eight, Aidan, seven, and Joshua, one ? who live elsewhere.

Now Mairead and Lisa are both due to give birth in March.

It has prompted the family to step up their efforts to be moved to a bigger council home.

A pal explained yesterday: ?Mick had planned to have a vasectomy - he couldn?t face having any more kids in the house. But when the time came he backed out.

?They were all surprised when they found both women were pregnant. Neither was planned.?

Mick said: ?It?s just one of those things that they both fell pregnant at the same time. I know I?ll get some stick."

Bloodyhell angry Haven't these f*ck machines heard of a condom? That's ridiculous having so many kids and not being arsed to get a job to feed them. The filthy dossers just f*ck away, spit out kids and expect everyone else to pay the price.

They all look rather pleased with themselves in the picture. The government should tell them to piss off and get a bloody job. Bet you that'd wipe that smile off their faces right quick!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find this incredible. What a story. What an ugly guy and where does he find all these women willing to share him and have all his kids and live like a slob? Yikes!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I find this incredible. What a story. What an ugly guy and where does he find all these women willing to share him and have all his kids and live like a slob? Yikes!

He might be revolting but the women are quite beastly themselves, and I'm sure they don't care how they live as long as it's for free.

They obviously don't care about the children's well being either. There's not a chance in hell they're living a decent life or getting the proper attention they'd need. Unfortunately they're the victims of these low life scumbags.
Griffo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

?They were all surprised when they found both women were pregnant. Neither was planned.?

Yeah right..what a tosser.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say good luck to them. They're not doing me any harm.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, to each their own, I guess. Can't understand the wife and mistress living under the same roof, but whatever!

I wonder if some sort of children's protective services is involved... making sure the welfare of all the kids is safe.
fritz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time for this fellow to be De-nutted Surprised
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritz wrote:
I think it's time for this fellow to be De-nutted Surprised

wow
fritz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irish you've got laughing me arse off Laughing Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

wow

Mmmmmm...peeecaaaans! sneaky
Oops...sorry, back on topic...Those guys are just plain (not salted) stupid.
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*WHEW!* what a bunch of lookers, eh? I can't believe any onf them can get laid in a morgue! At first I thought the women were sisters - they look so much alike.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

wow

Mmmmmm...peeecaaaans! sneaky
Oops...sorry, back on topic...Those guys are just plain (not salted) stupid.

Laughing
cat21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what the welfare system is like there,but if they were over here they'd be raking in about A $2200 per fortnight for not doing anything, and free medical benefits and public transport as well.

I'd be a bit pissed if my hard earned taxes were going to help pay for that tosser to keep pro-creating and having no fiscal responsibility.

Cath
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cat21 wrote:
Not sure what the welfare system is like there,but if they were over here they'd be raking in about A $2200 per fortnight for not doing anything, and free medical benefits and public transport as well.

I'd be a bit pissed if my hard earned taxes were going to help pay for that tosser to keep pro-creating and having no fiscal responsibility.

Cath

What about the hundreds of millions of pounds that is given to the mega-rich in the form of tax-breaks? I prefer to attack up the way than down...

Cool
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cat21 wrote:

Cath

Wow, why aren't i living where you are? i could give up college Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: