Barack Obama 'Victory for the terrorists'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks "IRiSHMaFIA" Smile

The issue is that I really want to know what Karl thinks .. but throwing in a one liner about the no-plane at the pentagon & Michael Moore isn't that helpful when trying to gauge people's feelings on issues .. e.g. does Karl even agree with the need for a new 911 investigation ? You may say obviously "yes" , but if ever mentioning the results of this questionnaire to someone else, the more explicit "yes" we get the more clear cut the result.

i.e. if Karl really wanted to help, then I would love to see what he thinks on the above (and anything else he wants to talk about).

Therefore I do want to count everyone's "vote" equally .. but in Karl's case it felt like a spoiling of the vote paper.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome "GG_Fan" wink

Perhaps they didn't realise they were walking into a voting booth and were actually looking for the loo! Laughing

I understand what you're saying but some people don't feel entirely comfortable in posting and it takes a while for them to warm up to it. I'm sure you'll see the results you're looking for as it's an interesting topic.

Onwards and upwards as they say!
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks again Smile
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
Please reply for each question : YY = STRONGLY agree, Y = Agree, N = Disagree, NN = STRONGLY disagree "?" for don't know/no opinion.

OK, here's mine, for the record.

Q1. NN

His support for Israel is a blot on his character as far as I am concerned, but we must still support Obama for the presidency, because out of the very small handful of people who have a real chance of winning, he is the best. This is just my opinion, of course, but America needs someone like Obama, who isn't perfect, but is going to do a lot of positive things. If he was perfect in all his policies he wouldn't have a chance of winning the presidency.

Q2. ?

I don't know enough about that to make a decent stab at a comment yet.

Q3. N

Q4. N

I think there is a certain amount of truth to what you propose here, but I don't agree with it to the extent you have expressed it. Seems to be leaning too far in the direction of NWO, illuminati type stuff.

GG_Fan wrote:
Zionists **who may include non-jewish zionist supporters...

By using the phrase "Zionist supporters" for the non-Jewish ones, rather than just calling them non-Jewish Zionists, are you saying that you can only be a Zionist if you are Jewish, and otherwise one is just a supporter of Zionism? Or have I just read too much into that?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q1. N
While I do not agree with his stance on this no one is going to be perfect nor hold all the exact same views as myself. He is a human also and is going to have flaws.

Q2. YY

Q3. Y/N-While I know the US government was aware of this threat, I don't believe they knew all the specifics. I do know they used it as an excuse to help them start their war.

Q4. N-There are many other groups that do the same thing. I see enough with the Southern Baptists in this area to know who shapes our local and state politics.
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
GG_Fan wrote:
Zionists **who may include non-jewish zionist supporters...

By using the phrase "Zionist supporters" for the non-Jewish ones, rather than just calling them non-Jewish Zionists, are you saying that you can only be a Zionist if you are Jewish, and otherwise one is just a supporter of Zionism? Or have I just read too much into that?

Hi Kate,

I agree that Zionists don't have to be Jewish (there's a few zionist "christian" preachers) .. so I meant all Zionists (Jewish & non-Jewish) and their supporters (Jewish & non-Jewish).
til661

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q1. N But he is still the best there is with a chance of winning. i'm a much bigger fan of Nader or Kuchinich but they aren't going to win. Oh and I'm not American so my opinion really counts for damn all in reality.

Q2. YY
No-brainer

Q3. NN A complete red-herring and a sad indictment of the current age of politics

Q4. NN It's clearly the other way round. The US isn't pressured by Israel or its friends, they simply use Israel as a vehicle for their own desires. If Israel ceased to serve the interests of the state-corporatists in Washington, watch how quickly their 'power' disappears. See the Suez crisis for an obvious example.
Karl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q1. NN
Nobody will ever get elected without the support of the Israel lobby. Obama will be far more even handed than hilary.

Q2. NN
Hard Drugs should not be legalised. Better border controls and tougher enforcement on dealers. However, legalised sale of cannibis through licensed outlets in the same way as alcohol maybe an option. I am against decriminalisation because that helps nobody except the dealers.

Q3. YY
911 was an inside job by mossad. The biggest insurance fraud, the biggest gold bullion robbery and the biggest controlled demolition. EVER.

Q4. YY
Rockefellers, Rothscilds and JP Morgan, goldman sachs, lehman bros etc
Karl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 was 100% an inside job. Look at the Pentagon.
Hundreds of cctv cameras and yet no pictures and no video?
impossible.
The pentagon is like fort knox surrounded by a security blamket and cameras galore yet no footage and no pictures have been released. Just like the 7/7 bombings which are also a false flag operation.
Remember the 27/7 trial and how many hours of cctv footage and photos were released? Yet 7/7 absolutely no cctv and no video no photos just one grainly still photo and one still from a mcdonalds aparantly showing a bomber buying an egg mcmuffin prior to going to hell by blowing himself up. I mean really who would queue up and buy food seconds before blowing themselves up?
Either the cctv footage exists and it does not show what they want us to see or it has deliberately been sabotaged by the same people who dont want us to see.
Just to be clear i look at the evidence i dont trust hearsay.
I cant take someones word that a plane crashed into the pentagon, i look at the evidence. No damage to the lawn . Not enough debris to be consistant with a plane. No damage to the wall consistant with a twin engined plane. No cctv footage and no eye witnesses.
The three towers wtc1 wtc2 and wtc7 were demolished end of story.

How did 19 highjackers get on the planes without buying tickets?
Apologists please answer that question.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl, there's a whole section for conspiracies etc...
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Karl.
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see many people have answered your questions GG Fan, and in the spirit of taking part, & for what it’s worth here are my responses;

Q1. YY – US support for Israel seems to be, and is probably the root cause of many of the World’s problems, and if Obama is still going to pursue the same policy of Israel-is-above reproach-&-will-be-rewarded-whatever-crimes-it-commits, then Obama is not worth voting for.

Q2. Y/N – Certain soft drugs should be legalized, but I don’t agree that hard drugs should be. Maybe I’m being a little naive, but if people can get their kicks from safe & soft drugs, maybe they would feel the need to take hard & dangerous drugs.

Q3. Y – Up to recently I stopped short of believing it was an inside job, and was of the view that the Bush Neocons knewthat it was going to happen, and didn’t stop it because it suited their New World Order agenda. This was mostly based on the story of the Dancing Israelis, meaning that if Mossad knew then it’s highly unlikely they didn’t tell the Yanks, or that the CIA didn’t know independently. However after finally getting around to watching things such as this;

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=9%2F11

I now have an open mind about as to whetever it was an inside job after all, in that the Neocons may have actually planned it. GG’s best point against this is that such a massive conspiracy could simply not be kept secret for so long, but I think the brains that may have been clever enough to pull of the biggest contrick of all time, may have also been smart enough to keep a lid on it.

Q4. YY - The Pro-Israel/Zionists Lobby is so powerful & real that it is actually studied as an academic subject at Universities. Many reports & studies have been published, including by many Jewish researchers, which examine in great detail exactly how this influencing power is wielded & used. Fundamentally it comes down to money, as the Lobby will fund senators, both Republicans & Democrats, effectively buying almost all politicians. What I find ironic & interesting is that the money the Lobby uses is the same money that US gave to Israel as aid, and further, the US is only able to give billions away, as well as spend trillions on arms, despite being in the red, is that thanks to US instigated OPEC agreement to trade oil in US dollars, the US has for decades been having a free economic ride, as all countries are forced to stock pile otherwise pretty worthless dollars (there are more US dollars in China than the whole of the US!). If everybody switched to euros, it would be like all the cheques the US has written & nobody has ever banked, suddenly being drawn, and of coursing a catastrophic crashing of the US economy, which may well then be beyond recovery. So the money the Israeli Lobby uses to bribe the US against the Arabs, is made on the back of the oil of the Arabs ! Funny old World !
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Micky. It is interesting to see how people feel about these contentious issues. After all, if we took a vote "if someone likes Blair", then finding anyone replying "Y" would be a miracle.

p.s. The analysis of the 8 responses so far is (if you count me as a YY for all four questions) :
Q1 : YY / YY / YY / Y / N / N / NN / NN --> almost evenly split .. but "Y" winning but not by a statistically significant margin

Q2 : YY / YY / YY / Y / Y / Y&N / ? / NN --> "Y" winning here by a "YY" & "YY" & "Y" & "Y"

Q3 : YY / YY / YY / Y / Y / Y&N / N / NN --> "Y" winning here by a "YY" & "YY" & "Y"

Q4 : YY / YY / Y / ? / N / N / NN / NN --> "almost evenly split .. but "N" winning but not by a statistically significant margin

There is still time to vote !!! The more votes the better .. I need 10 voters before I drop this thread ... oh .. that sounds like "I need 10 callers on the board before I take the calls" .. where have I heard that before ?
luke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Q1. Obama should not be supported due to his staunch support of Israel

N = Disagree

find me someone who could make it as far as being a serious presidental candidate, thats been a critic of israel, and i'll answer the question ... Laughing ;) i just don't think its going to happen anytime soon, someone hoping for the presidency, being critical of israel, wouldn't make it far enough through the state and media system to even run for president. and being a supporter of a jewish state doesn't mean having to go along with the brutal policies of the zionist government, so i guess what i'm saying is, in america, in the current climate, you have the option of a supporter of israel, or a supporter of israel. what space there is for debate within that is unfortuanetly the best we're going to get for now. and i don't really know the details of his views on israel/palestine, but i'm automatically dubious of anyone whos described as having 'staunch' support for a government such as that in israel

Quote:
Q2. Drugs should be legalised, to drain the profits from the illegal drug pushers,
and to bring drug addicts into the NHS safety net which would facilitate treatment.

YY = STRONGLY agree

they should be legalised, but not for those reasons. i'll use a favourite quote of mine that sums up my feelings on this

"i, as a responsible human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what i put into my body, or where i go with my mind. from the skin inwards is my jurisdication, is it not? i choose what may or may not cross that border. here i am the customs agent. i am the coast-guard. i am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws that i choose to enact within myself are applicable"

so there ;)

but you're right, it takes the whole drug chain out of the hands of criminals, and puts it into the hands of bigger criminals, sorry i mean the government Laughing you can regulate the quality and strength, you pretty much remove all the crime associated with drugs ( which comes from addicts needing to feed expensive addications ) which has huge savings in money, police time and resources. we can start to build a culture where if want your drugs, you can go que up down the hospital with sick people to collect them, remove the 'glamour' and rebelliousness thats associated with the illegality of them. you clean up the whole supply chain, from the farmers up. how many dodgy guns from the current drug chain are the ones ending up in kids hands in this country?

you have to ask yourself, is the current policy working? talking personally, over nearly 18 years i've seen drugs get cheaper, a proliferation of the types of drugs on offer, with increasingly easier availablilty. doesn't sound like much of a success ... how much we spent on this drugs war so far ... how much profit for criminals? ... to fund ... ?

on a side note, its interesting looking at the history of the prohibition of cannabis/hemp in america, the thinking, and big business, behind various decisions, will have to start a thread on that some time Smile

whats really needed is a proper debate on drugs, real education and recognition of the huge differences between drugs, and the reasons people use them, and addiction in general.

plus we're going to need hemp is going to save the planet anyway, so we best start growing plenty of it ;) but i'll save that for another thread

Quote:
Q3. 911 is likely to have been pulled off or facilitated (i.e. allowed to happen) by Bush insiders looking for a new Pearl Harbour. A proper new independent investigation is needed, especially to look into the issue of WTC 7's collapse, and the whether the WTC buildings were brought down by controlled demolitioned.

YY = STRONGLY agree

i don't agree thats it likey, but i completely agree we need a proper independent investigation into 9/11, as well as 7/7 here in london, especially here in london, because i use the tube

Quote:
Q4. Zionists **who may include non-jewish zionist supporters .. but I won't use the phrase "international bankers"** control the USA polices & the Media, typically by way of channeling donations to supporters, and creating campaigns against opponents. Part of the annual multi-billion US grants and subsidies to Israel is thus effectively channeled back to the USA for bribe money .. which also ensures the grants and subsidies (i.e. the fraud on the American People) continues.

N = Disagree

i don't agree that they 'control usa polices and the media' ... i do think they have massive influence, but to say they control, i think, is to overstate it. i mean, in the same kinda way, those same powerfull governemnt/business/media ( can they be untangled at the top level?! ) have the same massive influence everywhere, its kinda the nature of the system ... i don't think theres any proper control structure as such. there was an interesting essay about the influence of the zionist lobby in the us, and them chomsky did one kinda saying yeah but no Laughing when you evaluate why they do what they do, work in the interests they do, why news reports come out with the biased distorted image of events that always automatically favour our interests etc, i don't think its as easy as saying they control america ... plus when you throw in the religious side of it that influences things from both sides ( i think its the evangelical christians in america that believe that israel needs to exist for certain bible stuff to be fulfilled ... ) ... but they do definetly have massive influence which needs to be addressed, but thats going to require a kinda deprogramming of a lot of america ...
popinjay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to believe that John Howard is part of the liberal party.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: