EE: Ronni, Ronni, Ronni...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: EE: Ronni, Ronni, Ronni... Reply with quote

What is she thinking??? Does she honestly believe that she will get away with this? She is so sick when it comes to babies. Poor Kat and Alfie...and Charlie! He is going to think that it was his fault for leaving the baby. Kat is going to go mental. I wouldn't want to Ronni when Kat figures this out...

slap crazed
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's insane indeed. However, women have killed other women to get the baby and thought they could get away from it. So yes, I do believe that poor, screwed in the head, fucked over by life Ronnie, thinks she's gonna get away with it. I do feel for her but in the long run it's the Moons and Slaters my heart is going to break for the most.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely they will figure it out...Kat is going to know her own baby, won't she?? I know she didn't spend much time with him, but, I can't imagine Kat not asking a ton of questions.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the baby will need a blood transfusion for something and they figure out that it's not hers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I hope the baby will need a blood transfusion for something and they figure out that it's not hers.

I'm sure it will by Easter.... or the next big holiday where something tragic always happens in the Square. Laughing
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely they cant drag this one out ???

OMG If i was Kat ...when I found out the truth I would do so much harm to Ronnie !!

My guess is tonight they will just think kats in denial and nothing will happen !

Kat however is not gonna give up and meanwhile Ronnie will end up in the loony bin real soon !!!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See Kat without her slap just breaks my heart! You know it has to be something serious for her not to trowel it on.

I am confused about something. Since Tommy was born at home, I can understand why there wouldn't be an immediate birth certificate, but why wouldn't he be taken to hospital right after he was born or when they took Kat in? There is no record of his live birth except for Alfie saying so. There are no foot prints or witness to the birth other than family. Is that normal when a baby is born at home? Here I think the mother and baby go to the hospital as soon as possible. It seems now that James/Tommy is "official" as Jack said, there is no way to tell he real identity except for a DNA test or Ronni 'fessin up. Did I miss something?
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what the laws are, but typically a midwife would have to attend a mother giving birth at home, which leads to some sort of documentation. I think that babies need to have certain blood tests around the 72hr mark, but doesn't necessarily need to go to hospital for that. I guess we're just supposed to "forget" about all of that stuff Smile

I think when Alfie took Kat in to hospital.. his main concern was to just get her there (remember he thought it was life and death) --- and they did mention something about how they wanted Tommy to be with Kat asap - I think all the celebrations in the Vic just got in the way of that.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good God people....Ronnie is telling you what she did!! You are not listening. I thought Kat got it there for a minute, then she she shoved James/Tommy back at Ronnie. This story line is driving me crazy! I so want Kat and Alfie to be happy so they will stay and they are so close! ARRRGGHHH!!!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frustrating, isn't it? I was disappointed that they cut so much of the funeral, etc. out of the episodes last week ----- I mean, seriously, what were those scenes with Jody and her friend all about?????? Now THAT was agony!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, the two of them together is painful. When you are talking to friends, do you use their name EVERY time you direct a sentence to them??? If I hear Jody say Poppy one more bloody time I am going to crawl thru the computer and kill her!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But she said that she said that someone said that she'd said something she said. Gah.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only good thing those complaining about the storyline is the fact that the producers are ending it early. There are just too many holes for this to be good.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
But she said that she said that someone said that she'd said something she said. Gah.

Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this made it on the news over there but a baby that was kidnapped when she was three weeks old in 1987 has just been reunited with her birth mother. Turns out the woman who kidnapped her had lost her baby. I thought EE just made up this stuff and women never acted that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: