Paranormal Phenomena

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Paranormal Phenomena Reply with quote

Have you ever seen a ghost or had any other sort of paranormal experience? What do you make of ESP, or psychic phenomena?

Share your views with us.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Ghosts of the Ozarks Reply with quote

9 min 57 sec documentary about ghost stories in/around springfield missouri. The places mentioned are: the Landers Theatre, the Walnut Street Inn, the "girl scout camp", the "albino farm", Springfield National Cemetary, and the Joplin spooklight. Includes interview with 13 year employee of the Landers theater relating his experiences with the supernatural. Also footage shot of the spooklight.

Watch Video
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Irishmafia for the post, will check this one out later! Sounds good. thumbs
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say that I have ever really had a paranormal experience. However, I have had a really weird one before that some might consider to be.

When I was a little one about two or three, we were living in Louisiana. My parents too all of us to the "most haunted house in America", which is a plantation there. From the moment we stepped in the door I was crying, fidgety and nervous. My sister didn't like it one bit either, nor did my brother.

At about the age of six, I starting having a recurring nightmare (that lasted well into my early 20s). In it, I'm in a large house and I am alone upstairs. I can't find my way downstairs and I know I need to get there. I don't know what's up there but I can tell it's something bad and it wants to get me and the only way I can be free of it is to get downstairs, what's downstairs I don't know, I just know I'm supposed to get there.

When I was about 24 or so we saw a documentary about the house and my sister and I started to discuss it. I didn't think to mention her my dream (which I had started to figure out was the house in my dream) when she started to tell me when she was 13 (I was six) she started to dream about the house and that she had to get upstairs to get someone up there that was in trouble.

Needless to say that made me go "Woah" and I told her mine. We've never figured it out because neither one of us ever told the dream to each other or our parents when we were kids. Just one of those weird things.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was a teen, I guess you could say that I was into the occult. Not the Black Arts or anything like that but I really read into this stuff. Well, the room I had since childhood was also the room my Grandfather died in.
One night, with a black candle on my left and a white on my right, I started to play with the Ouija Board, asking if there was anyone that would like to speak with me. 4-5 minutes passed with nothing happening. I was ready to give up my efforts when I could litterally feel something enter the room. This sensation started at my toes and felt like it was feeling to fill my body from down to up. I could feel my upper chest swell then as soon as it came, it left. I was so freaked that I blew out the candles, threw the Ouija Board under the bed and took off running for the downstairs !!!! I sat in the recliner all night long with my eyes glued on the steps just waiting for something. I didn't touch a Ouija Board for years after that !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: