Gazza: I have found God and Mickey Mouse

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Gazza: I have found God and Mickey Mouse Reply with quote

TORMENTED football legend Paul Gascoigne yesterday said he counted on God ? and Mickey Mouse ? to save him from his demons.

A day after he was released from police cells, the 39-year-old former England hero spoke out about his crazy life.

In a series of bizarre confessions, Gazza revealed how he . . .

Loves Disney World more than anywhere else and wants to live there with Mickey Mouse.

Buys bottles of whisky for drunks and doesn?t care if he end up a homeless down-and-out himself.

Sometimes ?just wants to die?.

Has found God, who he says has kept him alive.

The confessions are sure to add to fans? and friends? concerns that the booze-battling star is dangerously close to cracking up.

We revealed yesterday how Gazza was arrested after being accused of racially abusing a photographer and punching another in a boozy bust-up
outside a London nightclub. He was held in the police cells for nine hours on Wednesday.

Yesterday Gazza admitted that his self-destructive streak left even him baffled, adding: ?Maybe it?s because sometimes I just want to die.? But he proved that he is still a big kid at heart by revealing his love of Mickey Mouse.

He said: ?Disney World in Florida is my favourite place on the planet.

?I f***ing love Mickey Mouse and every time I see the Cinderella Castle it?s my dream, it really is. I would love to live there all my life.?

The former Spurs ace said he had also turned to religion to try to tackle his problems. He told the December issue of Esquire magazine, out now: ?I?ve just started to believe in God. I read the Bible now and again.

?I?m not a Bible-basher but I believe in God because he has kept me alive ?
touch wood.?

Gazza ? branded ?daft as a brush? by ex-England manager Sir Bobby Robson, now 73 ? admitted he was battling inner torment, but said he was determined to win. He added: ?I don?t mind if I end up on the streets. I?m one of those people who know that the more I give, the more I will get back.

?If I can save someone?s life, I?ll do it. I don?t give a sh** about my life. If I see an alcoholic on the street, I will buy him a bottle of whisky because I know the pain he is going through.

?I wake up every f***ing day with 27 different problems and addictions to face. Every day is a fight. I have to fight because I?m a survivor.?

Gazza is famed for crying when he was sent off in the 1990 World Cup semi-final.

And he still likes to weep, because he says it helps him battle depression.
Asked how he coped with the bad days, he said: ?I either get on the phone or watch a sad film, because I know it will make me cry and crying helps me to get all the emotions out.?

He also recalled how he once ended up with nine motorbikes after a massive booze bender.

He said: ?I woke up the next morning with nine Harley-Davidsons and no idea where I?d got them from.

?I gave away six and kept three. I spent ?1,000 on the drinking session . . . and ?110,000 on the bikes.?

Holy hell. He's one messed up man crazed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even more messed up now...
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good God!! Poor Gazza...it is so sad. He really needs help.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Gazza talking about the Raoul Moat case - apparently he knew the guy. He's pissed as a newt...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: