OFFICIAL X-FACTOR START AND FINISH DATES 2006

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: OFFICIAL X-FACTOR START AND FINISH DATES 2006 Reply with quote

The third series of UK music talent show The X Factor will air from
Saturday 19th August 2006 to Saturday 16th December 2006. All three
judges, Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh, will return, as well
as Paula Abdul, the new judge of the show. Kate Thornton, will also
return as the host of the main X Factor series, with Ben Shephard
presenting the Xtra Factor on ITV2.

A whopping 100,000 people applied - the
biggest so far.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait clap I really enjoy that show and love to hate Sharon. I use to like her till she disrespected Louis last season and ever since then I've been put off her bigtime. She still hasn't paid me royalties for using my name in the show either 'irishmafia'. I want my cheque bitch! Razz

I don't know if I fancy the idea of Paula Adbul being there as she's useless as boobs on a bull. All she does is if they're crap is compliment them on their dress or hair. I don't get why Sharon is there either since who's she to judge anyone on talent? She's got to where she is by riding her hubbies coattails.

Anyway....looking forward to it bigtime and thanks for letting us know Ally thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think Simon invited Paula on the show to possibly replace Sharon? Or maybe to help balance the show a bit since Sharon is sometimes the meanest person with the comments she makes.

Not only that, but maybe Louis doesn't want to sit next to Sharon! Can we blame him? :grr:
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I as gonna apply, but just never got round to it.

Hopefully this time they'll pick someone who can sing better than anyone, and have real :star: quality that will keep their career alive for more than the one number 1 christmas single that every x-factor winner gets. I think that's an obvious fix by the way!

Cool
lilycup

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited for this, but I don't want Paula to be a judge!!! Sad Why does she have to be a judge, she'll just ruin it!! Sad

Is she a judge for the whole show, or just one show? I could cope with just one show.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Do you think Simon invited Paula on the show to possibly replace Sharon? Or maybe to help balance the show a bit since Sharon is sometimes the meanest person with the comments she makes.

Not only that, but maybe Louis doesn't want to sit next to Sharon! Can we blame him? :grr:

I can't for the life of me understand why Simon would want Paula there. She annoys the hell out of him on AI so I don't know why he'd want more of it.

I can't see him inviting her to replace Sharon as she's signed on for the season. If anything, they'd probably wait to till the end and not renew her contract then hire that slag...oops mean Paula.

If I were Louis, I'd position myself as far away from that witch as possible, or have a bucket of piss ready to dump over her head :grr: I've hated Sharon ever since she did that and for how rude she was to the Conways. They were a nice group of girls and put up with so much abuse it was really pathetic.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was a fan of The Conway sisters and really liked their singing. Sharon was cruel to them and didn't have a nice word to say, not even constructively. One comment would of been bad enough but she was on at them every week in the most malicious way.

Bitch. Mad

It's going to be strange to see Paula Addul as a judge on The X factor. The woman can't even string a sentance together usually. She's been on drugs (prescription lol) and other times alcohol before the shows. Here's hoping she's strictly on cups of tea :coffee: or we'll be in for more of the same gobbledy goop! Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ally just think? when XFactor is on it's my anniversary Very Happy It was the Conways that brought us together awwwwww lol

For a lot that don't know, I belonged to another site of which I won't name and never posted there at all and I was a member for a year. One day I read some of the comments on XFactor and had to post because they were slagging off the Conways so badly.

I couldn't handle it so said my bit and that was it, then had a PM from Ally that she liked what I had to say and told me about this place. That's how I got here and I've not been able to go a day without the couch since Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true! You had a good post supporting them and I knew then you were world class!

Clearly we both have good taste and aren't afraid to say what we think. thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: