BNP parasites
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNP Leader: 'East London Is Like Nairobi'
April 25, 2010
Laura Bundock,
Sky News reporter

BNP leader Nick Griffin has been secretly filmed out on the far-right party's campaign trail, where he compared east London to Nairobi.

The BNP is well known for having controversial policies, but it would appear the party also has controversial opinions when it comes to canvassing voters. An undercover reporter from the People tabloid recorded what happened when senior party member Richard Edmonds was out leafleting in Dagenham.

When a woman told him she would not vote BNP, Mr Edmonds' response as he walked away was: "Silly ******* aren't they? Maybe she's got a black kid you see? Or maybe her sister's got a black kid? That I think is always the explanation around here. Once they go with blacks, they're part of the black tribe. Wicked, horrible, stupid. I've seen it many, many times."

Mr Griffin was also filmed talking about canvassing in Barking, where he is trying to oust Labour's Margaret Hodge. "Yes, it's something like leafleting central Nairobi isn't it, I'm afraid," he said.

A spokesman for the BNP said the remarks were made after Mr Edmonds had been verbally abused in the street. The party did not want to comment further on the filming.

----------------

The clown dressed up like a bloody Crusader is quite a show-stopper eh?! What a bunch of freaks.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kicking someone when they're on the ground is looked on very severely by the CPS as it's clear the threat is lessened.

The fact that the BNP prick points out 'there's more of us than there are of you' says it all about the kind of bullying scum they are.

I'm not defending the guy spitting in his face, but I do wish he had been able to hockle up a docker's egg for the occasion...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BNP website is currently offline because of a situation between the guy who was running it and the BNP itself.

Here's the message which met viewers to the BNP site this morning...

It is with regret that I have been forced to pull this website due to several attempts of theft today with regards to design work and content owned by myself. It is no secret that I have been in dispute with some elements of the management of the party for sometime now, but had hoped to resolve these issues ammicably and AFTER the elections. However, due to several attempts to steal my work today and combined with the recent deliberate copyright infringement I feel I have been left with no alternative to this action and feel wholly justified in doing so.

If Arthur Kemp, Jim Dowson or anyone else issue any more threats of violence against myself or my family I will contact the police immediately.

The background of my dispute with the party can be read here:

http://simonbennett.co.uk

You couldn't make this stuff up - the BNP physically threatening its webmaster and his family! That message has now been changed to

A message from Simon Bennett due to the volume of phone calls and emails I am receiving:

This website and domain are no longer in my control. I have not sabotaged it. The domain name has been pointing to the new BNP server since last night (5th May) which is completely out of my hands. If your Emails are affected, again this is completely out of my hands and control.

If you are reading this message it is because they have set up their server incorrectly and this needs to be resolved by the new webmaster.

It is important to note that I have been working hard to negotiate a seamless switchover of the website, but for reasons unknown to me the leadership have chosen to force the domain from me, steal my work, data and systems and go it alone rather than paying for it. I will continue to work hard to try and resolve the situation quickly, professionally and amicably. This is in the hands of Nick Griffin and Jim Dowson, not me.

It should also be noted that they have decided to put a personal grudge against me before the interests of the party and its members. This was not a fight of my choosing.

If he's stil working for people who've issued threats against him and his family then he must either be scared shitless of them, or he doesn't really mind the threats. I wonder which it is.
luke

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres some more info here http://griffinwatch-nwn.blogspot.com/

seems they tried to stitch him up over that marmite thing as well
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've finally got a temporary page set up, with not a word about what's been going on... haha

Here's Griffin's signature from it. The 'Nick' part is clear, but I can't see how the second bit spells Griffin. Still it's good to have a clear copy for the sake of potential pisstakes in the future...

griffin-sig.gif
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the long version of the reasons given by the BNP webmaster - posted on his own site, but since removed... If you go to the bnp site now it all looks back to normal, but you can be sure there's a lot of gremlins in the background, gnashing away...

It's always good to see them eating each other and completely validating all the ideas about the BNP being little more than thugs and bitter extremists.

---------------------

Marmite-Gate: The Truth behind the Spin.
This will do doubt come as a shock to many of those that read this, particularly those who really don't want to hear it. However, I have a duty to the members and my conscience, but most of all - to my wife and children to tell the truth behind the spin. The timing of this is also a tragic shame, but I had no say in this matter, its planning, execution or its timing, as you will soon see. So please don't fall for the old "He must be a red, planted to mess up the election" chestnut. If anyone sabotaged this election, it was Jim Dowson.
Judge that for yourselves by reading on...

This whole thing was a very deliberate copyright infringement designed to create publicity and a fund raising opportunity. What's worse, is that I believe I was deliberately put in the frame and left to carry the responsibility whilst those that were responsible went to ground for four days leaving me to stew in my own fear and uncertainty.

The publicity Nick and Jim were (and still are) hoping for means nothing. What IS important is the NETT BENEFIT of that publicity, and I can show that the nett benefit was next to nothing. The website traffic hardly increased at all, the online donations and membership applications remained almost non-existent and the real broadcast bought no more traffic to the website than the 2009 EU broadcast. In actual fact, the most successful publicity the party has had in my time was without question - Question Time.

Jim Dowson and Nick Griffin will have you believe that this stunt and the repercussions were all finely tuned, worked out and that everything was all under control. The truth is that they had no idea of the severity of the situation. I was served the injunction as a named defendant and the case against me for copyright infringement appeared cut and dry. If I failed to comply with the injunction I could have faced prison. Even if I complied with the injunction I was facing a massive fine and all the legal costs and associated court fees.

The only legal representation provided to me was from the party's legal advisor on the day she realised things had gone wrong, and she was in a state of panic advising me only to deny everything. Unilever's own lawyers make reference to how panicky and stressed she was. The case against Nick was "as a representative of the party" and Nick often brags that he has no assets in his own name to be sued for. Also, the BNP is an 'Unincorporated Association, so to my knowledge, those facing the financial costs were myself directly and / or the party members.

Furthermore, in the judge's transcript it is stated that the case against me personally is solid as the broadcast was posted under my name.

Nick Griffin and Jim Dowson deliberately set out to pick this fight with Unilever - not me. I advised strongly against it. Nick proceeded to goad Unilever into action when Unilever wanted a quick settlement and seemed happy with an undertaking not to do it again. That wasn't enough for Nick, he wanted a public fight and a media circus (one that I was never given a choice in). I did not want to run the gauntlet of TV cameras and publicity for the sake of my children and wife, but I was never consulted or asked. It was the "Nick Griffin Show" - fighting the evil capitalist empire single handed in order to save the nation on our behalf, and he was not passing up the opportunity of more publicity and victimhood status. He picked this fight, not me, and certainly not Unilever.

The problem is that you will pay for it now, as could I, if not with my liberty, freedom or possible bankruptcy, but now certainly with my position as your webmaster. What a result this fight has achieved! A bloody disaster. But then it had disaster written all over it from the outset, but the £120,000 p.a. 'Industry Expert' knew better.

By now, Unilever's lawyers had their teeth in and they were not going to let go. The excuse Jim Dowson gave for this whole sorry affair was that "a third party joker" had uploaded the video, yet this was clearly contradicted by Nick and Jim Dowson in the evidence Unilever's lawyers had obtained for themselves via conversations from Nick and Jim.

Essentially, I was up the proverbial creek and expected by our Chairman and Jim "The Industry Expert" Dowson to go to court and lie through my teeth in order to bail them out of a ridiculous hole they had dug themselves into. I had warned them not to proceed, but both were insistent that this is a brilliant publicity stunt deliberately designed to create publicity (and ultimately generate funds) as was proven by the immediate fund raising appeal sent out that day. They were under the impression that it would be a breeze and that Unilever's lawyers would issue an injunction and writ for copyright infringement and then immediately back off once Nick threatened to eat a jar of Marmite on live TV. How pathetic and desperate. Perhaps if the whole thing was done legally and executed by real experts and not Laurel and Hardy, it may have worked to our political advantage.

After a weekend of worrying myself sick, with my wife in bits and to use Nick's own words - Unilever's lawyers crawling all over ME like a rash, I took the only sensible and legal option available. To tell the truth. I was not prepared to spend five years in prison for perjury just to protect the financial interests of fools. To be honest, the truth is long overdue anyway as there are a shocking amount of highly questionable shenanigans going on at BNP HQ including threats of violence against good people such as myself and the loss of jobs / contracts /positions if we don't 'Play ball'.

In short, with one of the idiots responsible for this expensive little caper laying low and sunning himself in Spain with the £120,000+ per year he is paid from your donations to pull stunts like this, and with the others laying low, I decided to protect myself and family and not carry the can for their sheer greed and incompetence or rely on their incompetent advice or inabilities, so I told Unilever's lawyers the truth. Lying to the Royal High Courts of Justice was never an option for me.

Jim Dowson constantly makes references to his Loyalist 'connections' and 'Irish murder gangs' in the hope of intimidating people and just about everyone bar me is terrified of him and lives in fear of losing their income if they cross him or do not 'put up and shut up' or turn a blind eye and deaf ear.

Unfortunately for him, I can earn more money outside of the party which renders that particular threat null and void. The physical threats of violence also back-fired on him as I refused to be intimidated, as did the bribes of 'a slice of the pie'. Jim Dowson now controls just about every aspect of the party structure (including the recently acquired print services) and also the party's finances with one exception. You've guessed it - the website!

Jim has been at loggerheads with me for over a year and has tried every trick in the book to gain control of the website so he can bolt it onto his spam-machine without any idea of how websites work. I have always been against it as I feel it should be first and foremost a political tool, not a money making machine.

He has tried undermining it with his call centre staff informing callers not to donate or join online as the website was insecure and that their £100,000 telephone system was the only secure way to join or donate. He tried bribery and Nick also tried to convince me that I'd be better protected legally from copyright infringements if the website was made into a limited company. When presented with the financial implications and costs and also the lack of protection it actually offered and further presented with the idea of not infringing copyrights in the first place, he backed down.

So, here we are today...

A deliberate copyright infringement mysteriously posted IN MY NAME! Wow, isn't that a coincidence? On Tuesday this week (27th) I had Nick on my case again insisting that in order to properly 'protect me' in future he and Jim will set the website up as a limited company after the election and I should remain just a little anonymous monkey in the background doing all the monkey work whilst they take the very noble burden of risk (and potential profit of course). Naturally, after this scare I'm bound to agree, surely?

Just imagine it... All your web donations and membership fees not just now being carved up in commission between Paul Golding, Jim Dowson, Jenny Griffin and possibly several others, all of whom do virtually or absolutely nothing to generate the funds, but now you may well have to pay legal fees, chartered accountancy fees, salaries and possibly vehicle costs, travel, stationery and no-end of other 'legitimate' Ltd. Company's business expenditure!

Here's a better idea. Stop acting like amateurs and stop blatantly breaking the law for financial gain with no political advancement. That way I could continue to develop the website at the minimal fee I charge, and apart from every man and his dog taking a 'slice of the pie', the rest at least goes directly to its intended destination. Furthermore, the website can be developed freely by a decent, honest and experienced web developer and not under the control and dictatorship of a catering-salesman with as much experience in web development as I have in rocket science!

You're the members and this is YOUR party, YOUR website and I worked for YOU, not Nick, not Jim, not Gerry Gable, not MI5, CI5, MFI or anyone else . Let the smear stories commence. This will probably all be blamed on me being a red, a mole, a spy, a state asset, or work-overload, lack of vitamins, health, state of mind, paranoia, poor diet or just plain old mental instability. Please, let me assure you all that I am none of the above or suffering from any of the above quoted inflictions. If I was it must be highly contagious, as this party has lost so many good people for the above afflictions. Funny that isn't it? It's always everyone else being a mole that's the problem- never Nick's own incompetence!

Jim Dowson has a history of copyright infringement and is not by any means an "industry expert" in any field whatsoever that I can find, as can be seen by googling his name or the Pro Life League or Precious Life UK. His only industry experience is as a 'catering salesman'. Many other marketing and fund-raising business ventures he has been involved in have ended up dissolved without ever filing accounts. With a history like that, it doesn't bode well for the future of the party really. Many of his wild claims of success can be proven as bare faced lies. He has a severe habit of exaggerating figures and then contradicting himself later on. His incompetence is almost as astounding as his arrogance. This I'm afraid to say, is the man in whom our Chairman has invested the future of our party and hopes for our country.

I tried to raise my concerns about Jim Dowson, his past and his continual bad practices and mistakes with the Chairman over a year ago. Myself, Peter Mullins and Mike Howson were subjected to what was a court style hearing in which we were told in no uncertain terms to mind our own business and if anyone picks a fight with Jim they pick a fight with him (Nick Griffin). Unfortunately, the fight was already well under way. Mike Howson, it should be pointed out, has stated since that his "guts turned to water" that day. He has been Jim Dowson's poodle ever since and with the exception of myself, just about anyone who has ever dared to cross swords with Jim have been removed from their positions, sacked or expelled. We cannot afford to lose any more good quality people only to be replaced by buffoons, morons, yes-men or those too afraid to stand up for what is right and proper.

Both Nick and Jim (and a few other gullible fools) will continuously point to the massive success and growth of the party over the "Dowson Era", but you need to look a little closer and analyse this claim or even break it down completely. Firstly, to make such a claim is a complete smack in the face for all the decent and honest activists and members that have worked their fingers to the bone and walked the streets until their feet were blistered. It also suggests that my work over the last two and half years, and our army of blogger's efforts have provided little or no gain.

The simple fact is this; In the current political climate, and with mainstream parties in disarray over immigration, the expenses scandal, global warming scams, economic disaster and a new influx of members from a new and fresh professional website with no-end of social networking you could rightly expect natural rapid growth. The growth to which Jim refers has very little, if anything to do with anything he has implemented whatsoever. All Jim has done is arrive in the right place at the right time and spot an opportunity to fleece money from good people by preying on their hopes and fears. Let's be honest here, a trained monkey could write a more professional fund raising appeal than the current "1980 Readers Digest" style begging letter we currently all have to cringe over and suffer.
Then we need to question where the money raised is being spent or invested. The vast majority of the "Admin Infrastructure" to which Jim claims to have expertly set-up is nothing more than a basic requirement to any business or organisation and one of which almost anyone with half a brain or business experience would recognise and implement easily, cost effectively and securely. The current way in which this infrastructure is organised relies on and is driven by financial gain, greed and a competitive commission based environment. Just the sort of environment I would expect from any sales-based organisation. This party is now being driven by money - not politics or ideology. This is fundamentally wrong and will prove to be our failure. Of course we need funds to survive, but when our motivations, aspirations and hopes are driven by or dictated by finances, then we are on a collision course with failure.

In the "Real World" of business, turnover means nothing, what matters is profit. Profit stems growth, product development, training and staff development. Ten million pounds of turnover is worthless if our expenditure is eleven million, as are all the offices Jim cares to open in order to impress the sheeple. Jim constantly crows about how much money we turn over, yet fails to address the profit margin, where that profit (which does not exist) is spent, and where it is invested. We are told and expected to believe that all the party finances are funnelled through Jim's shady business as no-one will deal with the party. This is a nonsense and nothing more than a smokescreen designed to stop inquisitive people questioning or looking deeper into the whole set-up.

If Nick thinks he has secured any party assets or property that has been purchased and held in the name of Jim Dowson's Adlorries Ltd by appointing his daughter as a director, then I am sorry to point out that he may just have had the wool well and truly pulled over his eyes. Jenny is a director indeed, but has no share capital whatsoever and therefore has no claim to the company's assets, finances or profits.

This party needs a clean-up if it is EVER to be taken seriously as a political force. I've started the ball rolling, it is now in the hands of the good, honest members that have the courage to face up to the facts and reality of what we are faced with. It is also up to the senior members and Advisory Council to stand up and be counted. Failure to face these issues now - and head on, will result in colossal and terminal failure. It is also in the hands of Nick Griffin to do the right thing and allow this party to develop on a solid base built on integrity, skill and transparency.

I think I can assume the Chairman will no longer be requiring my services, so all that is left for me to say is that it has been an absolute honour and a pleasure working with and for the decent and honest members, but an absolute chore, no, nightmare, working with Nick Griffin and Jim Dowson.

Coming Soon on www.SimonBennett.co.uk / Twitter & Facebook:

Jim Dowson and the £10,000 party laptops - you paid for - (£3,499 RRP) - that were also available for free with a mobile phone dongle!

The website donation thermometer appeal for the £22k Truth Truck (book value £8k) that actually raised over £80k.

The website DDoS attack that become 'The World's Biggest Cyber Attack known to the Universe' and which needed more industry experts than NASA to resolve. Funded to the tune of £ thousands by the members. Actual cost: £750 to a 19 year old genius that lives at home with his parents!

Jim Dowson's fixation with and history of infringing copyrights and breaking the data protections act.

The Jim Dowson £21,000 'state of the art' database system paid for by you. Also available from PC World for £156 inc VAT. Superior and FREE database systems were offered by me but were rejected for no logical reasons.

The phone bugging, spyware software, key loggers and paranoia that infects the leadership.

and lots, LOTS more...

Everything I claim in this post can be supported by evidence. I leave you with these tasters to bring you up to speed with Jim "The Industry Expert" Dowson;
From www.123people.co.uk

An Observer investigation today raises serious concerns about the operations of the LifeLeague, the militant anti-abortion group that has hijacked Britain's pro-life debate. The concerns come as it emerges that a rival pro-life organisation is considering legal action against the group's founder, James Dowson, for alleged breach of copyright.

Dowson, 43, is the public face of the league. He regularly appears on television to pronounce abortion a sin. With his hard-hitting campaigns and highly provocative tactics, such as publishing the home addresses of abortion clinic staff, he ensures the league is often in the headlines. This weekend its members are out in strength, joining other pro-life organisations at demonstrations to mark the 40th anniversary of the Abortion Act.

Little is known about Dowson. It is reported that he lives in Scotland and is a Protestant minister. Neither, it transpires, is strictly true. Dowson has never been ordained as a minister. And although he claims to live in Glasgow, he spends most of his time in Northern Ireland where land registry records show he owns a buy-to-let property in Comber, a small town in County Down. Dowson, his wife, Anne, and their son, James, 20, who bought a title and calls himself the Laird of Glencairn, actually live at another address in County Down, a four-bedroom semi in Ballygowan. Dowson also has a house in Cumbernauld, Glasgow, where he owns a mission hall.

The LifeLeague's website pledges to spend donations 'wisely' but tracing where the money goes is difficult. Documents at Companies House show Dowson originally set up the league as a private company but it remains dormant and has never filed meaningful accounts. Instead it is run as a society, which means it only has to share its accounts with its members. 'We do not publish our accounts as that would play into the hands of the pro-abortionists,' Dowson said.

Nor is it clear where the league is based. Its offices are usually listed at a service address in Piccadilly, London. But the reality is Dowson operates out of an office in east Belfast where he is also involved in a support network for victims of the Troubles.

It has been alleged that Dowson, who has a tattoo bearing the words 'Abronhill Protestant Boys Flute Band', produced music cassettes during the 1990s promoting the loyalist cause. 'I was in a flute band,' said Dowson, a former member of the hardline Protestant group, the Loyal Orange Lodge of Scotland. 'But then so were thousands of other people. My enemies have stretched this to suggest I supported the paramilitaries. It's utter nonsense.'

Dowson has addressed a far-right conference in London and last year he invited Nick Griffin, head of the British National Party, to Belfast. 'We invited all the parties to Belfast to explain their position on abortion,' he said. Dowson denies he is a far-right sympathiser. 'I refuse nobody,' he said. 'I am a Christian Socialist. I find the whole of the right-wing utterly ridiculous.'

Despite the league's claims that it is a large-scale organisation with thousands of members, most of its work is carried out by Dowson, his sister-in-law, Marion, and his wife.

The Society for the Protection of Unborn Children, another pro-life group, is considering legal action against Dowson for allegedly using some of its literature in league campaigns. 'There is a dispute between us relating to intellectual property and it is in the hands of the lawyers,' said John Smeaton, SPUC's director. The Christian Institute also has concerns the LifeLeague has used its literature. Dowson denies the claims.
Daily Telegraph April 2nd 2006:

James Dowson does not concern himself with moral qualms. The consequences of his inflammatory comments, he believes, are not something with which he should be unduly bothered.

His stance, he says, is unequivocal: "I don't suggest - or ever condone - violence. I advocate nothing that is out with the law. I most certainly do not urge people to send abusive letters or emails to these people." (But he's pretty prolific with the abusive emails himself).

The events of the past week, in which Mr Dowson and his UK Life League have been criticised in the media, have buoyed his belief that the end justifies the means. "We have got column inches, our enemies are running scared," he says.

Mr Dowson sees it all as a triumph. He makes no bones about it: the name of the game is publicity. Yes, he happily acknowledges, as a Glasgow Protestant he once belonged to the Orange Order and, yes, he has two convictions (now spent) for breach of the peace.

In the next few weeks, he also hopes to have a fleet of lorries on the road across the country, which he will use to picket abortion clinics. (One of which he "sold" to the BNP.)

Final Message to Nick:

Do not send your 'heavies' or ageing goon-squad to my door (as is standard practice) as I possess no party property or assets, and you know it. If you do, they will be broadcast live on video to several high profile websites. I will post the SQL dump of your website to you, as I am legally obliged to do. I will also release the domain to the TAG of your choice whenever you provide it to me. That is the end of my legal obligation to you as I have always made clear.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNP suffers a crushing defeat at the ballot box
Daniel Trilling
07 May 2010
newstatesman.com

Results from the local elections are starting to come in and it looks like the British National Party has suffered catastrophic losses, to accompany the failure of party leader Nick Griffin's bid for a Westminster seat.

In Barking and Dagenham, where the BNP was previously the second largest party, all 12 of its councillors have lost their seats. That includes ex-group leader Bob Bailey, who was filmed fighting in the street two days ago, and Richard Barnbrook, who was suspended from the council last year for making false claims about murders in the borough.

It is a crushing defeat for the far right party, which many feared would take full control of the council on 6 May. However, a concerted effort by anti-fascist campaigners ensured a high turnout and voters overwhelmingly backed Labour candidates on the day. Elsewhere in the country, prominent BNP councillor Chris Beverley lost his seat on Leeds City council and the party has lost councillors in Stoke-on-Trent, which Griffin once described as the "jewel in the crown" of the BNP.

The defeat is likely to intensify the internal conflicts that have beset the party in recent months. Far right activists, commenting on the white power Stormfront internet forum, have already criticised Griffin's election strategy and called for him to go.

---------------------

excellent news

thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real Crime - The London Nail-Bomber

Ok, so this nutter didn't claim to be a member of the BNP, but they're all the same, these right-wing maniacs...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoke-on-Trent BNP councillor in Nazi salute row
14 May 2010

A BNP councillor has appeared on an anti-BNP website holding a Union Jack flag – standing next to three men doing a Nazi salute on a War Memorial in Stone. Cllr Steve Batkin, who has served the Bentilee ward since 2003, has said he was attending a funeral and he has not had contact with the men since.

Maurice Cousins is the Deputy Editor of ‘Nothing British’, where the image is currently appearing: “We thought this was disgraceful considering the British National Party dresses itself up in the flag and in the honour of those who have given their lives in this country. This man was elected in 2003, what is this man still doing there?”

Cllr Batkin defended his actions – saying it was down to the other men’s “drunken youth.” “You’ve got a few seconds to think and when someone just puts their hands up in a few seconds and a fascist salute, basically you’re trapped. We’ve all said things in the past, including Nick Griffin himself, where we regret some of the things we’ve said and some of the situations we’ve been in. Nevertheless I do not condone right wing people doing right wing salutes and dressing in a cult. It’s counter-productive and it doesn’t help the BNP one bit. That’s how drunken youth react at times when they’re rebellious, they might do silly things.”

Stoke BNP leader Michael Coleman does not condone Batkin’s actions and doubts that the matter will be taken further within the party. “I’d like to denounce it, it’s not part of the BNPs philosophy. I don’t want to represent those ideas, but it was 8 years ago and it was a different world back then.

Ex-BNP councillor Alby Walker, who left the BNP to stand as Independent, said that Cllr Batkin is not an exception and this is why he left the BNP: “I shall make it my job now to expose to the public what the true face of the BNP is, what’s behind the scenes rather than the public persona they’re putting on at the moment. The true face of the BNP behind closed doors is quite different to what you will see publicly and that’s coming from the horses mouth. These are some of the reasons I had to move away from the BNP. I did try to change the image but obviously it’s still lurking in the background.”
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoke-on-Trent BNP Councillor responds to Nazi Salute Photo
23 May 2010
Tideswellman
pitsnpots.co.uk

Yesterday evening I met with controversial Stoke-on-Trent BNP Councillor Steven Batkin. I had wanted to discuss the photograph in which he had been pictured with three men who were giving a Nazi salute.

Nothing British about the BNP broke the story on their website on May the 5th. I managed to get in touch with Mr Batkin to ask him about the photograph and to give him the opportunity to respond to the reaction. He arranged to meet me at the BNP party office in Stoke's Civic Centre.Cllr Batkin made some interesting statements during the interview.

When asked about his experience as being the first BNP Councillor in Stoke. "It wasn't very nice, all the existing parties, Labour Tory, Lib Dem and Independent, all ganged up on me".

When asked about what drove him into politics Mr Batkin stated that he noticed changes in society whilst at work and it became obvious to him that.. "It was the Banking Industry that was running the Country and not Political Parties"

Commenting on BNP voters, and the impact of Multicultural society, Batkn told of BNP voters who had mixed race, family members. "I get people say to me, We all voted BNP, and yet on their sideboard, they have photographs of their coloured grandchildren"

On immigration Batkin said, "We need to stop any more immigration to make sure we don't get a situation like the Balkans"

Mr Batkin then went on to talk about the National Fronts stance on repatriation; "This concept of repatriation and turning the clock back, there's no way it can happen in British history and if any one ever tried that, there'd be civil war."

When questioned about the photograph in which he appears with men who are giving a Nazi Salute, he stated that; "The people in the photograph, although they are genuine patriotic people, I believe their strategy is wrong" I asked him why he had appeared in the Photograph at all, he Said "It was a risk, which has certainly backfired on me". He also said that he didn't think the men in the photo saw it as a Nazi salute but a "Fascist salute".

When asked how people would feel about the photo, given that Britain lost thousands of people in WW2 fighting Fascism, he replied that he thought people "wont be very happy about it"

The photograph was supplied to the antifascist website Nothing British about the BNP by former BNP group leader Alby Walker. Walker recently left the party stating one of his reasons for leaving that there was a vein of Holocaust denial in the party. When Mr asked if he was a Holocaust denier, Mr Batkin had this to say.

"I've always believed about 300,000 people died in the Jewish holocaust, not 6 million. There's no way there was that many Jews in Europe at that time who could have sustained that amount of deaths."

Mr Batkin serves as a School Governor in two Stoke on Trent Schools, Edensor Technical College and Mitchel High School. A representative from Edensor High told BBC Midlands today that Mr Batkin should resign, not only from the board of Governors at Edensor, but from the city council. When asked if he would be stepping down from those positions in light of the controversy, Mr Batkin replied " I expect left wing people to say that, they feel they need to impress the establishment, they are always on the lookout for more money, and if they can use the BNP or me personally to elevate their selves, the will do that."

He said he wouldn't be stepping down as it needed someone to speak out about the "birthrate of 1-5 yr old Muslims which has doubled". He stated that this could "turn into a conflict at some point of culture and ideology".

Pits n Pots warns anyone listening to this interview that they may be offended by some of views expressed by Cllr Batkin, particularly about the holocaust. The sound levels fluctuate in the interview. It is best listened to with your PC's speakers turned to a high volume, or through headphones. We will be uploading the high quality version soon.

Click here to listen to the interview and read comments
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo-Nazi leader ejected from Saxon legislature
17 Jun 10
thelocal.de

Right-wing extremist NPD parliamentarian Holger Apfel has been temporarily banned from the Saxony state parliament following an anti-Semitic outburst on Thursday. He was removed from the building in Dresden by several police officers.

The politician will now be barred from attending the next ten plenary sessions and committee meetings due to the “particular gravity of the rebuke,” parliamentary president Matthias Rößler said. This means he will only be able to attend one session in December before the end of the year.

The executive committee interrupted the floor debate to hold a special meeting about Apfel’s comments, which were given under the context of an NPD motion entitled “No cooperation with rogue states – end the Saxon-Israeli partnership.”

The neo-Nazi garnered several calls to order with references to the “Jewish rogue state,” the “blooming Holocaust industry” and the “Jewish terror state” until his microphone was finally turned off. Rößler called an end to the debate, but Apfel refused to leave the plenum, forcing police to escort him from the building.

The parliamentary leadership had already distanced itself from the debate ahead of time, encouraging the NPD to change the title for fear that the topic would damage Saxony’s reputation.

------------------------

Israel is a rogue/terrorist state. Of this there's no doubt.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'I wish Cumbrian murderer shot illegal immigrants' says BNP election candidate Charlotte Lewis
Mike Didymus
17th June 2010
suttonguardian.co.uk

A BNP election candidate advocated the murder of illegal immigrants in the wake of the recent Cumbrian massacre. Right-wing activist Charlotte Lewis, from Thornton Heath, wrote on her Facebook page that mass-murderer Derrick Bird should have come to London and slaughtered illegal immigrants rather than his "fellow British people".

Her tirade is the latest in a string of hate-filled rants and calls for violence against "pakis" through her Facebook page. The latest post reads: "Ok, so I may well get in to trouble for saying this - but I've got to get it off my chest. I wish that Derrick Bird could have come down to London & shot dead some illegal immigrants, rather than killing his fellow British people. If that offends you then tough; it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it."

Her comments refer to taxi driver Derrick Bird, who went on a killing spree in west Cumbria on June 2, shooting dead 12 people and injuring 11 others.

Her latest Facebook rant was highlighted by website Hope Not Hate, Searchlight's campaign to counter racism and fascism in elections and beyond. Gerry Gable from Searchlight said: "I think anybody advocating the murder of illegal immigrants should be prosecuted. People may view Charlotte Lewis as being a bit potty, but the overwhelming interest in firearms of the BNP tells a much more serious story."

When contacted by the Croydon Guardian Miss Lewis, 37, questioned why her "innocuous" comments were being treated so seriously. In a bizarre rant she flip-flopped repeatedly over whether illegal immigrants should be murdered or not, before asking why her love of Chandi the dancing dog in Britain's Got Talent was not being treated as a story. She said: "It would be preferable to kill illegal immigrants than fellow British people, because they shouldn’t be in this country."

Miss Lewis' true face was revealed in April after pictures were discovered of her swigging from a bottle of alcopops while clad in a burqa during a Halloween party. The Carshalton and Wallington parliamentary candidate, who also ran for Croydon Council’s Shirley ward in the May elections, was snapped revealing her contempt for Muslims by hitching up her costume to reveal her underwear.

---------------------

I'd say she's more than a bit potty - I think "crazy fucking witch" would be closer to the truth...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE MARMITE: BNP HATE PARTY FACE RUIN OVER AD
Gary Anderson
18/07/2010
mirror.co.uk

Nick Griffin's racist BNP is facing financial ruin after featuring Marmite in an election broadcast. The party was hit with a massive claim - estimated at up to £170,000 - over the TV stunt, in which leader Griffin was pictured beside a huge jar of the spread. The party then showed a jar of Marmite - slogan "Love it or hate it" - with its own motto "Love Britain Vote BNP".

Griffin claimed he intended the film as a humorous dig at Marmite, who he believed had mocked the BNP in their online and TV ads featuring a "Love Party" and their rivals the "Hate Party", whose leader appeared to be loosely based on Griffin.

But bosses at Marmite makers Unilever were furious at the BNP broadcast and began High Court proceedings for breach of copyright. BNP caved in and the amount claimed is put by insiders at between £70,000 and £170,000.

Former National Organiser Eddy Butler has said the BNP is "on the brink of bankruptcy". And last night a spokesman for anti-racism group Searchlight said: "The Marmite fiasco has been a disaster from start to finish for Griffin."

Unilever confirmed a settlement had been reached but said the terms were confidential.

-------------

har har har
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckingham Palace bars BNP leader Nick Griffin from Queen's garden party
By Nicola Boden
22nd July 2010

BNP leader Nick Griffin was barred from a Buckingham Palace garden party at the last minute today after crowing about his invite. The far-Right politician had been invited to the event, hosted by the Queen, this afternoon in his capacity as MEP and was due to go with his wife. But the invitation was withdrawn at the 11th hour after he gave a television interview and published a message on his party's website about the occasion.

In the blog, he gloated about going to the party and called his attendance a 'highly symbolic breakthrough' for the BNP. The Palace were furious, accusing him of 'blatantly' politicising the event, and said he was no longer welcome. A Palace spokesman said his actions had increased the security risk as well as the possible 'discomfort' of others invited along. His office was told he could no longer come to the event, where the Queen, Duke of York and Duke of Kent will mingle with thousands of guests.

Mr Griffin had clearly already been dressed for the party when he found out he could no longer go because he appeared on live TV in a morning suit, cravat and waistcoat. BNP member Andrew Brons was still allowed to attend because he had not 'exploited' the party for political ends.

Mr Griffin described the decision as 'an outrage' and 'thoroughly anti-British'. The BNP leader said: 'This is quite amazing news. At no time was I informed that I wasn't allowed to talk to the media about this. Other people have talked about attending. Why a double standard here? To say that one person in the country cannot speak to the media is an outrage.' Mr Griffin said he did not 'blame the Queen' and claimed Buckingham Palace was under 'enormous pressure from the Lib Con coalition' to withdraw his invite. He maintained he had a mandate from a million British people and had a right to attend. The BNP leader added: 'I am held to a different standard to everyone else in the country - that is thoroughly anti-British.'

Mr Griffin was automatically eligible for a ticket as an elected member of the European parliament. He was invited last year as a guest of BNP colleague Richard Barnbrook but pulled out after an outcry, insisting he had 'no wish to embarrass the Queen'.
Nick Griffin He had defended himself this morning against accusations that his plan to go along this year was a 'political stunt'. He insisted it was 'totally different' to 2009 because he had been invited in his own right.

-------------------------

Royalty and the BNP would be equally as disgustng if the BNP had as much influence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: