Tom Cruise's Least Fave 'South Park' Episode Up For Emmy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Tom Cruise's Least Fave 'South Park' Episode Up For Emmy Reply with quote

One of the Emmy nominees for best animated program is the episode of "South Park" that's said to have angered Tom Cruise and Isaac Hayes.

The episode called "Trapped in the Closet" implies that Cruise is gay and makes fun of Scientology.

Cruise's fellow Scientologist Isaac Hayes reportedly quit because he was upset with the episode. And when it came time to rerun it, Cruise allegedly called Comedy Central and demanded that it be pulled. It was, even though Cruise's people denied he asked for it.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Cruise is so far up himself they'd need to surgically remove his head from his arse. He sickens me that he thinks he's the power to call Comedy Central or anyone else to dictate to them what they should and shouldn't show. It's none of his bloody business and if he doesn't like it he should keep it switched off.

People who 'think' they're so special just because they act really do my head in. They seem to think they're supreme beings that should have everyone bowing at their feet. I'd personally tell him to kiss my irish arse if I saw him.

**RANT OVER** IRiSHMaFIA has left the building
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Tom Cruise is so far up himself they'd need to surgically remove his head from his arse. He sickens me that he thinks he's the power to call Comedy Central or anyone else to dictate to them what they should and shouldn't show. It's none of his bloody business and if he doesn't like it he should keep it switched off.

People who 'think' they're so special just because they act really do my head in. They seem to think they're supreme beings that should have everyone bowing at their feet. I'd personally tell him to kiss my irish arse if I saw him.

Amen Sister!! clap clap clap

Actually I do think he does believe he is a supreme being... :grr:
Twirley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were just talking about him this afternoon. He's definitely become a wierdo...I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Katie Holmes, not too much though as she should have known what he was like before she got involved.

I bet Nicole is glad she escaped. thumbs
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is brilliant news -- if you haven't seen the episode, I highly recommend it. You'll be pissin' yerself laughing! What's so great about the episode is that the writers reveal the "secrets" of Scientology that members have to pay thousands of dollars to learn, through auditing and what-not. So, save yourself some money and time with an E-meter, and just watch South Park!

thumbs

P.S. I have the ep on my hard drive if anyone's interesting in seeing it.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I so agree Irish !!!! This man definitely has "God" issues.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be wrong, but didn't Comedy Central say "OK, Tom, we won't re-run it."? If this is indeed true, then they are as much to blame as freak boy is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: