NBC: Teachers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: NBC: Teachers Reply with quote

Well, I watched an episode and it seems to be as I thought. It's nothing that gritty or even very risky. It's just your basic, light, comedy sitcom that revolves around teachers. I didn't think it was terrible. But it's a bit to bland for me. The only I know is I wish we had that teacher's lounge! Surprised
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed it.... forgot it was on. My husband used to be a teacher and I used to teach health related programs, so thought it might be interesting.... guess I'll have to try and tune in next week.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
I missed it.... forgot it was on. My husband used to be a teacher and I used to teach health related programs, so thought it might be interesting.... guess I'll have to try and tune in next week.

It really is okay. I wouldn't say it's a classic or anything, but it provides chuckles here and there. Of course, I may have caught it on a an off night.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only watch a couple of shows actually right now on tv. Unless the public really raves about something, I'll give everything a miss. I'm tired of wading through the "muck" they call "comedy" or "drama" or "whatever have you". I always come out the loser. If I get into a new show, they cancel it or change the time, etc. Then you get those shows that are good the first year or so, then suck there after. If a good handful of you couchers give the thumbs up for something here on US telly, I'll give a it a whirl. Otherwise, I can'te be f**k arsed. thumbs Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: