Xbox 360

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Xbox 360 Reply with quote

Anyone else got one these wonderful machines? Laughing I bought mine in April 08, In October it developed RROD and had to go on a months holiday in Germany. After the recent geneva update my console has stopped further updates and corrupted my save game files. The game updates continue to fail which signs me out of xbox live. After three days on the phone to tech support they have told me they are unable to identify the problem and have referred the case to the engineers in the USA. They told me that they should be able to tell me more in about three weeks.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my nephew's old Xbox last year and have been buying cheapo games for it from Blockbuster (£2 for something like GTA ain't too shabby!) and really enjoying a lot of it.

Thing is, I knew this xbox was modded but couldn't work out how to get it working. finally today I got it working and found stacks of stuff on the machine - tv series, movies and full games. Bonus!

I might get an Xbox 360 at some point, but at the moment this thing is working a charm and I've no complaints at all.
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a modded original xbox and found a couple of amazing torrents not sure if you could still find them, they were called Big Ass Emulator Disk. I had two, one full of arcade games and the console version which had mastersystem, megadrive, nes, snes, atari, cocolevison, wonderswan and more. There must have been thousands of games on one dvd.

The most fun was to be had was playing mashed 4 player.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: