Jayne of Big Brother UK Pulls a Hat Trick

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Jayne of Big Brother UK Pulls a Hat Trick Reply with quote

I put this seperate because the other one I posted plays at the same time.

Jayne does her usual mating call of the rhino and stops Susie dead in her tracks from the subject at hand. This manbitch is too much lol
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that on last nights ep and it was sickening. Jayne is simply drinking tea and belches that loud? She must be swallowing loads of air, has a serious wind problem or is doing it deliberately. Or all of the above. :grr:

What a pig.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not seeing videos that are attached for some reason... here's a link to it for anyone else that's not getting them.

http://couchtripper.com/forum/download.php?id=215

By jings she's one minger!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She really is disgusting. How she isn't embarrassed when she goes back into the workforce is beyond me. Does she do that in the corporate world during meetings? I think she is definitely going to be up for eviction next Friday. She's cheezing off quite a few people already.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they don't kick her arse out something's wrong with the lot of them. I couldn't stand hearing that once nevermind every few minutes.

I thought the same thing you mentioned Pirty. Does she sit in her office doing that with clients and workmates and such? She has to I'm sure if she's not bothered doing it on tv infront of millions.

She's some piece of disgusting work that one Mad
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well her friends have said she's the same way with them as she is in the BB house. If that's anything to go by I expect she'd be the same at work. She's so entirely comfortable with her expulsions that she isn't the least bit embarressed.

I wish BB would give her dummy to stick in her gob. Smile

And after listening to a bit of the live stream this morning I'm sorry to say that I wish they gave Nikki one as well. Snap out of it!! She's going to lose her support if this carries on.

I don't even want to watch til they do a fun task or something cos it's more miserable than Eastenders at the moment. :grr:
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is totally doing it on purpose..it's horrible. People can hold it in!

Well, sort of let it go back down. Eurgh, it's vile!

I loved how the other day she was eating a sandwhich and had all Mayonaise around her mouth and was like spitting her sandwhich out as she spoke and said "I really hate bad manners". Haha! That was just quality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: