Parents of 'Hitler Kid' Speak About Case

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Parents of 'Hitler Kid' Speak About Case Reply with quote

Parents of 'Hitler Kid' Speak About Case
Last Edited: Monday, 26 Jan 2009, 9:31 AM EST
Created: Monday, 26 Jan 2009, 9:31 AM EST
Adolph Hitler Campbell (MyFoxNY)
MyFox New York reports

NEW YORK --

A New Jersey couple who gave their children Nazi-linked names says that their kids were taken away because of false claims of abuse. New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services removed little Adolf Hitler, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home on January 9.

The children, ranging in age from 3 to under 1, were removed from their home after a neighbor claimes they were being physical, menatlly, and emotionally abused. These claims are denied by parents Heath and Deborah Campbell.

The Campbell family broke a judge's gag order to speak with MyFoxNY and Fox 5 in New York.

"The never even put his hands on his children," says Deborah Campbell of her husband, Heath.

They drew attention in December when a supermarket bakery refused to put the name of the oldest (video: MyFoxNY) - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on a birthday cake.

The parents say they are not racists and just are exercising their rights to name thier children what they want.

The state Division of Youth and Family Services would not say why the children were removed citing confidentiality laws. The Campbells says it is because of the names.

Video Link: MyFoxNY Video

Reporter to father Heath: "You have swastikas on your hand."
Heath: "I like art."
slap
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for individual rights, but naming your children after icons of hate is abuse. It brands them as symbols of hate for the rest of their lives, or at least until a court-appointed guardian can successfully petition the court to have their names changed.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit major.tom and I wanted to name my kid Adolf Judas Benedict! Ah well, guess I'll settle for Stanley.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: