Couple Seeking Leniency for Public Drunkenness Fines

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Couple Seeking Leniency for Public Drunkenness Fines Reply with quote

Couple Seeking Leniency for Public Drunkenness Fines Allegedly Appear Drunk Before Judge

NEW HOLLAND, Pa. — A southeastern Pennsylvania man and woman seeking leniency on public drunkenness fines he hasn't paid have now been cited for public drunkenness in the judge's office.

The pair visited District Judge Rodney Hartman's office in New Holland on Wednesday. They were responding to a warrant notice over fines the man owes for an October public drunkenness conviction. He said he didn't have money to pay.

Someone noticed that the two appeared drunk at the judge's office. Police gave Breathalyzer tests and say the two had blood-alcohol levels far above the legal limits for driving.

The boyfriend and girlfriend both pleaded guilty to new charges of public drunkenness. They were released in custody of a relative.

---------------------
Do people really get any dumber than this????? Why..yes they do! Laughing
Laughing Laughing crazed scream
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, the pair of steamers

I was in court once for something daft and while waiting for my case to come up there was this young girl in a tracksuit and hair scrunchies who was called to the box. She shuffled in and then placed her bottle of Irn Bru up on the edge of the box - you could almost hear the judge's brain pop with rage.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Sounds like Vicki Pollard showed up for court!

I have to say though that some people in court look rough only because they have been pulled off the street the night before and have been in jail all night and show up in whatever they were arrested in. In this case above, these two loons had every opportunity to give a sobbing bullshit story to get out of the fines and blew it. What maroons.....lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, she wasn't far off Vicki Pollard, but it was about 1993, so it was entirely 'natural'...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My uncle was caught for drunk driving once, back in the 70's and the cops pulled his licence (as they rightly should have). So, not being one to let that stop him, he just drove without one. He's quite a nice guy so, as he was driving to court for his hearing, he saw this guy walking along and offered him a ride since he was also going to the courthouse. Imagine the look on my uncle's face when it turned out to be the judge hearing his case Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My little sister looked a bit like Vicky Pollard when she spent the night in the can and had to go to court the next morning courtesy of the county clink. She ignored lots of tickets she got for her car being completely illegal, and eventually they put out a warrant for her arrest. She runs out quick to get some ciggies or something dressed like a slob and they got her again. She's also a maroon......lol!

@eefan.....that is so funny, what did the judge do? Did he give him a break?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: