Dinner With Portillo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Dinner With Portillo Reply with quote

I'm sure many of you will have seen this before, but I watched it again this evening and thought it was worth another go. It's from 2003, just before the Bush's second Iraq war began...
taiwan4lee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

galloway at his finest, he is untouchable on middle east an muslim issues. oh how i'd like to see a "Dinner With Portillo part 2" with these same right wing creeps and let galloway off his leash, then we'd see a true mauling.
seshme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is some good stuff in that.

My problem with this series has always been I get confused about who is who. They always quickly introduce 7 new people at the start and then leave you too it. Minutes later you're thinking who the fuck is that old trout again? This one was a bit easier because we have GG and Bhutto so only 5 names/faces/backgrounds to remember but still. 20 minutes in they grudgingly give us a couple of quick captions.

Galloway was on good form and totally correct on this show.

I've no idea what the French guy thought about anything although he seemed to like the wine... Smile

The American guy should have just worn a stetson and seemed to fit the cliche of having no idea what the fuck was going on in the rest of the world.

If you had the hideous misfortune to wake up in the morning beside that Rosemary thing you would gnaw your own arm off to avoid waking her up...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another episode, in which Portillo and his guests discuss immigration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: