Obama recites Bush on Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Obama recites Bush on Iran Reply with quote

Obama recites Bush on Iran

The US President-elect Barack Obama has accused Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons and lending support to terrorist organizations.

"Iran's development of a nuclear weapon I believe is unacceptable. We have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening." Obama said at his first press conference since winning Tuesday's presidential election.

Obama also said, "Iran's support of terrorist organizations, I think, is something that has to cease."

He also pointed to a congratulatory message he received from President Ahmadinejad following his historic victory over Republican John McCain.

"I will be reviewing the letter from President Ahmadinejad and we will respond appropriately," he noted.

--

i hope obama will let us know how he has come to the view he has, seeing as the international atomic energy agency and americans own intelligence estimate say iran isn't pursuing nuclear weapons
seshme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he just appointed a zionist guy who supported the Iraq war and the Patriot Act as Chief of Staff so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: