Anti-Galloway Hari Article

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Anti-Galloway Hari Article Reply with quote

I don’t recall seeing this rancid Hari piece being mentioned here before;

http://www.johannhari.com/archive/article.php?id=1204

(I come across quoted it in the comments from one of Kamm’s little helpers, and incidentally I have reason to suspect that he has banned further contributions from “Mac” Cool
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Jim Fitzpatrick is proud to have someone so refreshing on his side... gah!

That doesn't surprise me if Mac is blocked - is it just the username or ip though? Try it from a different computer maybe.
mickyv

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I'm sure Jim Fitzpatrick is proud to have someone so refreshing on his side... gah!

That doesn't surprise me if Mac is blocked - is it just the username or ip though? Try it from a different computer maybe.

It states on Kamm’s Blog that “Comments are moderated, and will not appear on this weblog until the author has approved them.”, so I don’t think that changing IP nor username will work.

Incidentally I came across this Site;

http://indecent-left.blogspot.com/

It has lots of interesting stuff on the usual nauseating “Pro-war Left”, (all Galloway hating Nutters), such as Cohen, Kamm, Mad Mel, Hitchens, etc,
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a look at that blog and it's very good - but sadly nothing new in about a year. There's more worth reading there than you'd find on 100 other sites combined.
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I just had a look at that blog and it's very good - but sadly nothing new in about a year. There's more worth reading there than you'd find on 100 other sites combined.

Yes it’s a shame that it has not been updated, as it really does have a lot of good stuff.

Going back to that turd Kamm, I was really hacked off that he blocked a critical (in the important sense) post of mine, especially as his little helpers then continued to post comments to me that I wasn’t allowed to answer, so they probably think that I couldn’t answer. I expected no better from the average moronic Galloway Hating YouTube Uploaders, but I didn’t expect it from so-called professional journalists. Anyhow I noticed that one of his little helpers was posting on one of Mad Mel’s crappy pieces, so I posted attacking her latest drivel, and put a little line to the Kamm fan that Kamm had blocked me, and guess what, Mad Mel blocked all of that post also ! These sanctimonious guttersnipes masquerading as self-proclaimed “champions of free speech” quickly revealed their true cowardly colours when confronted with criticism that they didn’t like to deal with. Coincidently I then happened to noticed another person stating that Kamm had block him, so that gave me the idea to hit the YouTube channels that had Kamm videos ! Cool Maybe petty but I felt much better for it ! Very Happy
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salaried journalists tend to be like that. They have to defend the system they're slaves to after all...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: