Paris Hilton for President!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Paris Hilton for President! Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind putting an x in her box, but I'd have to know a bit more about her foreign affairs policy first...

wow
luke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i could put up with american imperialism if it was dressed in that swimsuit Laughing
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice picture of the bitch at the very end of the video
luke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, she can't do any worse than Obama....lol! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a post you made on the Fox News site yesterday Pirty - it seemed fair and balanced.

It was a moment I'll never forget... haha
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I saw a post you made on the Fox News site yesterday Pirty - it seemed fair and balanced.

It was a moment I'll never forget... haha

I did? I don't recall writing anything. What did it say? Where on the Fox News site? I didn't know they had a place to post...lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it wasn't you, it was someone using your (real) name... there was a topic about some photo of Palin's legs, with some young guy looking up between them.

I had a look for it again just now, but I can't find it. They've probably deleted it because the whole point of it was to say that the Lib'rals were sexist, even though no other news source even mentioned it.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just said "Maureen" or did it have my last name? Usually, if I do write something on those stories where you can leave a comment, I usually make up some name out of thin air. I rarely use my real first name. I've been sleepy all week, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't me......lol! I definitely didn't write anything in regards to Palin. There are so many stupid topics like that, which take away from the real issues, that I couldn't be arsed to respond to such tripe. Then again, on the other hand, I've been too tired to even write about real issues either...lol! Anyway, what's the point? It looks like bam bam will probably be elected. Nothing I can do or say will change that outcome. Wake me up in 4 years, will ya? lol
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It had your full married name... and it was posted twice which is why I noticed it in particular.

bam bam haha
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
It had your full married name... and it was posted twice which is why I noticed it in particular.

bam bam haha

Wow, that's quite interesting. I've never put my real full name on anything of that nature. My married last name is quite unusual even for Danes because of the double s. Well, I hope who ever wrote something with my name at least sounded intelligent. I don't want to get a bad reputation...... Cool Razz Laughing

Go Paris! Go Paris! Paris for President! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: