Example: Norm Coleman, The Scumbag Lying Lier
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Example: Norm Coleman, The Scumbag Lying Lier Reply with quote

I want to piss in his ass.

Anyway, I am starting a collection on this Scumbag. I am tried of his shit.

This is what a Scumbag politican looks like and I think it is just as important to outline the good as you would the evil. Please observe:

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ONLY WISH AMERICA HAD SOME OF THE LIBIL LAWS THAT BRITAIN HAS! I fucking hate lies like this. No wonder why Al wrote a book on dickface liers like this. Norm Coleman, you are going to hell! Do not go pass go, and do not collect $200 dollars. Go straight to hell.

Thanks.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch this video and think: .....He must think Americans are totally fucking stupid. And I am sure he has right to think so. That is the sad part.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hold up now ron, you want piss in his ass? Doesn't that involve safety certificates? haha

I don't actually like Al Franken's comedy that much, but hearing that he was up against this guy gave him some credit for sure. Coleman has a non personality - why normal people voted for him previously is a mystery.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No safety certs needed as long as you do it from a distance and the person peeing can prove they are clean.

Why people voted for him is NOT a mystery. It is simple. Americans are totally fucking stupid over all. They bought into his crap, as they do every day with everyhing else. It is sad really. America, in general, does not know right from wrong.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peice of shit, lying asshole. These are Fox News talking tatics. What a dickface.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ron, you're american - there's a lot like you, though maybe not in florida from what I hear... move north! haha
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a toad.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
ron, you're american - there's a lot like you, though maybe not in florida from what I hear... move north! haha

There is alot like me, I am sure. But I know they are few and far between. And yes, they are so far North....That we call it Canada.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God this makes me so mad.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO! Bravo!
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How dare him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: