WTF Is This Shet!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: WTF Is This Shet!? Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L0X5YHV1aY

And if you look in the profile of this person, you will clearly see he has all kinds of hate videos. But this one pisses me off.

How do I put the video in my text box?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can embed videos by just directly copying the 'embed code' that's on most video site pages into your post...

The person who made that video has had a hardon for Galloway for quite a while now. I'm guessing it's probably some minion from the BNP trying to stir up trouble (and you can be sure he'll come here to check when he sees the link).

When Galloway talks about the collapse of the Soviet Union, it was because he was upset that it left only america as a superpower. A reasonable point - not that people like the twat who made that video are interested of course.
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. This guy is absolutely obsessed with George. He often borrows and/or alters artwork from my videos, which inevitably end up at much lower resolution since he has to screen cap them from my YouTube channel rather than having the originals.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much to whack his account? lol
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cobweb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery then calling your account on You-Tube "GG" must be somethng else.....but the guy (funny how we always assume that it is a male) is a total wazoo.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty certain it's a male - there's not many women who are such insidious, creepy wankers...

There's also someone who signed up as 'couchtripper' (my account is 'thecouchtripper') on youtube purely with the intent of posting things in my name that I wouldn't say.
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GeorgeGalloway YouTube account guy is actually GeorgeGaiioway, though. Just with capital "i"s.

Damn you, sans serif!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: