Galloway Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Galloway Website Reply with quote

Ladies & Gentleman,

What do you all think about creating some kind of New George Galloway Website? I am not suggesting that it take away from this site at all. In fact, I foresee that it could possibly bring more traffic here. But I do not know how you all feel about that either way.

This is just a shot in the dark as far as this thought is concerned and asking your opinions on the matter.

My thoughts are that we could create something very worth visiting as far as a website. I feel like the people here would be the best resource I know to ask about this. I was thinking that this new site would be interactive and with an ability to outline Galloway stance on nearly everything. I am trying to think out of the box in way of promotion. What do you think? Please do not hold back.

Thanks,

Me
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good idea and one that does need to be done. The official site is useless as it stands.

I'd be happy to provide the video and audio content, but it would be a lot more work than just that. It would need a group of people ready to work hard at it.
luke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder what happend to the original site - its seem there were lots of plans for it, sections made, but never finished. still, even as it is it won some award for being one of the best political sites! but that just goes to show with a bit of effort you could blow everyone else out the water and come in #1 Smile

be good if galloway himself could have a little blog on it, a little easy to use back end bit he could use to add stuff - stories he'd like to highlight with comments or just chatting about whatever

i'd be up for helping with any design/coding work Smile faceless has all the audio/video content sorted! be good to get all his speeches on there, and a proper up to date diary - i found out a day after he was on his election bus in tooting earlier in the year

a forum would be good, to connect people from all over - maybe that could be incorporated here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: