Chelsea......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Chelsea...... Reply with quote

Since when did she turn into a Coke Ho ? (And not a very good one I may add.) Or have I missed something over the weeks ?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I agree. It seems out of character. At least I don't recall her ever having a past tassle with coke. Even if she was a newbie to it, I couldn't see her getting hooked like that after one night. Not to the point that she sniffs around dodgy blokes for the stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it happened very quickly -- apparently after the re-appearance of her long-lost father & learning she has a half-brother. If she were a recovering addict who fell "off the wagon", it would be more believable, but to my knowledge this is her first time using.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she borrowed Roxie's coke past!! Laughing It does seem like a quick downfall, even in Albert Square.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God I hope she leaves soon. I really hate her character.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Chelsea...... Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Since when did she turn into a Coke Ho ? (And not a very good one I may add.) Or have I missed something over the weeks ?
It was sudden, but it was subtle. Each scene was very quick so it didn't get a lot of attention until she gave Bradley's boss a botched manicure and got mugged in the same day. I wonder if we'll learn that she used it in prison?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Chelsea...... Reply with quote

11antoniacourt wrote:
Aja wrote:
It was sudden, but it was subtle. Each scene was very quick so it didn't get a lot of attention until she gave Bradley's boss a botched manicure and got mugged in the same day. I wonder if we'll learn that she used it in prison?

Who knows, she went from getting a bit off of Sean to a massive coke head. Her scene with Patrick when he came back in and found her was terrible. She did a better job playing sober. She really is just a spoiled cow and everything is about her and how she is treated wrong. I find her so tedious.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my imagination i see Chelsea and Claire sharing a few lines of a bad batch of coke, overdosing and dying. People on every continent would be slapping high fives.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Antonia's imagination! The scenes with Chelsea and her coke are torturous to watch. I can't stand Chelsea or Claire and wouldn't miss either of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: