What would George Galloway think of Ron Paul?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: What would George Galloway think of Ron Paul? Reply with quote

What would George Galloway think of Ron Paul?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's spoken about him before - he sees him for what he is, an old-fashioned conservative who will help the rich and fuck the poor. I've always thought the same and can't understand why many people on the left give Paul their time.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George also believes that Ron Paul will return the US to the Gold standard and this would cause a depression.

There have been other thread on the couch about Ron Paul (do a search at the top).

Whilst I personally wish Obama wins from amongst the present candidates, I do give Ron Paul the time .. since I don't believe the present setup is helpful to the poor .. indeed, the current destination is debt-servitude where most of the world are effectively slaves of the Military Industrial Complex (MIC)
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul is a constitutionalist. And he knows alot about liberity, like Galloway.

I like Ron Paul because he is honest and seems like one of most qualified to run for President.

However, my first vote was Dennis K.

People from the left like honesty. That is why Ron Paul is favorable by the left.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if there were 2500-8000 people it's a pretty poor turnout, but it should still have been reported as significant. I think the reason a lot more people weren't there is that he is inherently linked to people who a majority of voters think they should avoid being connected with.

My concerns over his conservatism pale into insignificance with that level of propaganda to overcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: