Cheating American Idol vote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Cheating American Idol vote Reply with quote

Attention Idol Fans - Vote 25 times instantly for your favorite Idol Contender!

This season's Idol competition is tighter than ever and we've made it easy to make sure your favorite singer gets the maximum votes possible with the least amount of work from you! Over 1,000,000 votes have been cast already with Gizmo5!

Do you live outside the United States? Now you can vote too. The show blocks international calls, but by using Gizmo5 your calls will go through and your votes will be counted!

Here's what you do:
1. Install Gizmo5 on your mobile phone and desktop computer.
2 On Tuesday watch this weeks episode.
3 Run Gizmo5 on your mobile phone or your computer.
4 Select the "Idol Voting" contact and follow the instructions to vote.

With just a few clicks, 25 votes will be cast for your favorite Idol. For more information go to gizmo5.com/idol.

--------------

I've no idea how this works, but I'm sure it could upset quite a few people who voted legitimately. Does it cost to vote normally like it does here?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so. When I used to vote, I'd call over and over again, but it was hard to get through to people that were really popular. I think the vote has already been rigged a couple of times already by "vote for the worst" idol website. I've seen good ones go, and Michael Johns in this current one is no exception. He shouldn't have gone, that was quite a shock.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it costs nothing to vote - it's a toll-free call. I'm sure the people behind the "Vote For The Worst" movement (that pirty mentioned) are chuffed to bits by this!!

http://votefortheworst.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: