what tv would you like to be in?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: what tv would you like to be in? Reply with quote

i was watching takeshi's castle ( one of the greatest shows ever made! ) the other night and was thinking i'd love to have a go at that! i used to love the assault course on krypton factor when i was a kid, but takeshi's castle is a whole different level of madness! i can't thinking of anything else on tv that gets me laughing like that show Laughing

apart from takeshi's castle, there used to be a show, i can't remember the name, but it was two teams of two and they got dropped of in random places around the world - all over the place, they weren't told where they were or even the local language - nothing, and had to make it back to trafalgar square in london before the other team by blagging it back by any means necessary - it was quite surprising the blags they managed to pull off, free flights, hotels etc

so, what tv shows would you like to be part of?

ps - i would beat all of you on both shows! nyer Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takeshi's Castle is brilliant - it's always guaranteed to get me laughing too. Just watching how determined the players are to do some of the stunts, while risking a broken neck or worse is top-class tv! Have you checked out the american version? The voiceover is done by two comedians and they're a good bit funnier than Craig Charles on the UK version.

I reckon I'd have taken part in that when I was younger/stupider but I can't think of anything I'd like to be in just now though, I'll think about it a bit.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved Takeshi's Castle as well. Very entertaining. Sort of like the Ninja Warrior that is currently running in the US, except Takeshi was hilarious...good comedy. I don't think I'm fit to do any physical type shows, but would have loved to when I was in better shape and stronger. I wouldn't mind doing some sort of game show like Wheel of Fortune or Price is Right. As long as I don't have to jump up and down like a kid high on sugar and kiss the Price is Right host Bob Barker. I'd have to refuse profusely..LOL!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really say that there is any show I would want to be on. I don't want to find aout that I am not smarter than a 5th grader, I don't want cameras in my bathroom, I don't dance or sing and the only way I want to travel the world is with plane tickets and money. The only one I can think of is getting a tattoo from Ami James on Miami Ink....that might work!
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to be on Deal or No Deal! Bring it on!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: