Chrissie Hynde spits the dummy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Chrissie Hynde spits the dummy! Reply with quote

I love this! Chrissie Hynde appeared on Russell Brand's radio show and she must have gotten out of bed that day on the wrong side because she was soooo moody. Russ was having none of it, and after a hilarious attempt at a duet, he out-witted her at every turn until eventually she walked out of the studio.

It's edited down, but still just under 10 minutes, but it's worth it!! It really kicks off after the song bit!!!

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest, I reckon she was right... I'd have whacked him one. haha
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
to be honest, I reckon she was right... I'd have whacked him one. haha

Awww, you're a self-loathing Russell fan!

He said, she said, we'll never know the truth!!! But it was still proper hilarious!!! And I'm biassed because I'd much rather do the sexes with Russ than Chrissie!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh At last I can slag off Chrissie Hind The C##t ....... I have been waiting for a chance to do this since 1982ish....... Very Happy
back then in the day .....My mate Rob Macintosh.....played lead guitar in pretenders .......My other mate for a short period malcom foster was bass player ....for them.... and another mate was keyboard player .......malcolm went on to be bass player for Simple minds for years ........but i do believe the coke foked him up ......and I have no idea what has happened to any of my mates .......as Rob got all posh when he went on to be Paul mccartney's lead guitarist later on .....and all his phone calls were monitored ..... and wtf i was living in Jamaica .....I did not care Smile

Anyways back to that Ho Chrissie.... Smile back then I lived in the maisonettes opposite colliers wood station....I know Luke Knows where I am talking about ..... I had a beautiful flat .....it really was to die for .......probably one of my most fave places i ever lived .........very comfortable and nice .......

and my Mate bought the *Ho* Chrissie hinds to Visit .....I have never ever ever met such a stuck up Cunt in all my life .......and I Truly wanted to push her over my balcony ........But I was nice then .....Very Happy..... nasty piece of work she was ..........stupid slag.......
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way aja, I've known you for years and you've never mentioned this... cool as beans!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
no way aja, I've known you for years and you've never mentioned this... cool as beans!

LOL I dont brag about Fools that I have met ..till it comes up in convo....Very Happy
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Ho Chrissie.... *Ho* Chrissie ..........stupid slag.......

Laughing Tell us how you really feel!
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, Aja! I didn't think she was a slag, just a bit moody, but I'm fully prepared to take your word for it! Hehe!!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed that - wish we could get Russell's show stateside!
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
I really enjoyed that - wish we could get Russell's show stateside!

You can if you like. You can download every single show Russell's ever done at this website (they update with the Saturday show every Sunday morning, very reliable)

http://www.russellbrandradioshows.zoomshare.com/

Smile
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, kate -- thanks very much!!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Ahhhh At last I can slag off Chrissie Hind The C##t ....... I have been waiting for a chance to do this since 1982ish....... Very Happy
back then in the day .....My mate Rob Macintosh.....played lead guitar in pretenders .......My other mate for a short period malcom foster was bass player ....for them.... and another mate was keyboard player .......malcolm went on to be bass player for Simple minds for years ........but i do believe the coke foked him up ......and I have no idea what has happened to any of my mates .......as Rob got all posh when he went on to be Paul mccartney's lead guitarist later on .....and all his phone calls were monitored ..... and wtf i was living in Jamaica .....I did not care Smile

Anyways back to that Ho Chrissie.... Smile back then I lived in the maisonettes opposite colliers wood station....I know Luke Knows where I am talking about ..... I had a beautiful flat .....it really was to die for .......probably one of my most fave places i ever lived .........very comfortable and nice .......

and my Mate bought the *Ho* Chrissie hinds to Visit .....I have never ever ever met such a stuck up Cunt in all my life .......and I Truly wanted to push her over my balcony ........But I was nice then .....Very Happy..... nasty piece of work she was ..........stupid slag.......

You go girl! (Remind me never to get you mad, ok? Laughing)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: