Respect Renewal site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Respect Renewal site Reply with quote

http://www.respectrenewal.org/

Finally they've got round to making a decent site that looks like it could grow and be useful - excellent. Now, if Galloway's official site linked to it, instead of the old Respect site, then that would probably be a good thing...
luke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah not a bad start, i've never liked that respect logo though - the typeface, its like whats the worst font we could use - that'll do! lots of sections though so like you say hopefully it'll grow Smile

i notice they didn't credit you for the newnight rip though - the cheek! Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I did slag em off for the Burns night... haha

I'll get in contact though.
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Respect Renewal site Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Now, if Galloway's official site linked to it, instead of the old Respect site, then that would probably be a good thing...

It does link to new site (has been for a while) .. near bottom of right hand frame.

luke wrote:
i notice they didn't credit you for the newnight rip though - the cheek! Laughing

The video has the Couchtripper wave .. so maybe they felt that is enough attribution. Of-course, if anyone clicks through to YouTube they will see it as well.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the link on the 'LINKS' page goes to the old Respect site. I've only just noticed the one you're talking about - it's a simple text link that doesn't draw much attention at all, so maybe you should sort that. A casual browser is very unlikely to click that.

As far as them not giving credit for the video - they didn't give any attribution in the slightest, and if they assumed that it was ok not to, because I'd taken the time to watermark stuff, they would be just noobie arses. But I don't know them at all, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on that.
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: