bnp advertising through my door!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: bnp advertising through my door! Reply with quote

i've had a bnp leaflet through my door today! i'd never seen any of their literature before, theres some old picture of a street party in london, might be around the war or just after because there doesn't appear to many men in it ( maybe they're all drunk somewhere ) - then underneath three muslim women, one sticking her fingers up, all wearing the full head scarf ( hijab or burkha ). inside theres a picture of some black kids looking all hip hop wearing hoodies - one holding what looks like a machine gun! on the back theres the picture of that tiny protest after the mohamed carton thing, the one with the signs 'behead those who insult islam' - of course no mention of the much larger protest the week after where thousands of muslims protested against those few nutters

all sorts of quotes inside, one from their jewish counciller - all sorts of crap. apparently theres a million illegal immigrants in london alone! its full of lies and distortions - apparently we can't celebrate st georges day or st andrews day but instead have to celebrate eid and ramadan!

i'm quite surprised their leafleting round here. i'm going to speak to my lib dem mp, because something needs to be done to try and counter their lies and explain the truth about their wild claims.

theres people from all over round here, and everyones cool round here - must be horrible to get these leaflets through your door - worrying you know, people who don't really understand whats going could easily buy into this crap.

angry
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a BNP leaflet last year, but I never got round to looking at the content. I've seen plenty of their propaganda on their website, though, and it's almost laughable what bullshit they claim. If it wasn't so serious, I would literally just laugh at it.

Quite a lot of their stuff is just blatantly, openly racist, but what annoys me is the subtle stuff that would go over a lot of people's heads. For instance, if you look at their 2007 manifesto, under the guise of "Environment & Farming" they state their wish to "Ban the slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meats", which, on the face of it seems like an animal rights issue, but the real motivation behind that is surely aimed at illegalising halal meat, and therefore making it impossible for Muslims to fucking well eat! Weasel-worded twats.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume it would also mean the meat won't be Kosher (since Kosher & Halal meat have v. similar requirements)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just shows the level of their understanding if they can't even target the right areas. I was gonna say they must have more money than sense, but if they only had 2p that would still be the case...

We got a leaflet through last year, but the fact the guy running was a tewchter turned me off - those damn Highlanders, coming down here trying to take our rightful jobs? No way!
Ash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be interesting to see if they'll accept any donation from me - me being a bloody Asian with brown skin, Islamic, (now bragging) brooding black hair and oh, very good links with you lot Laughing
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm always puzzled that "white supremacy" is not called "white victimhood." It seems to all be about poor white people who make up the majority (in the west at least) complaining about minorities "taking our jobs" etc. And you (almost) never see white supremacist groups cropping up where they're in the minority and might actually have a grievance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: