Sarkozy's background

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Sarkozy's background Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another story about someone apparently being Jewish nico? Why does it matter?
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Another story about someone apparently being Jewish nico? Why does it matter?

It doesn't matter if he was Jewish. But it would matter if he was a Zionist.

There is the other stories (on a different thread) which said he was a suspected MOSSAD agent. This would be relevant if he persues a pro-Israeli/pro-Zionist agenda.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point was that this is the second story nico's posted about someone being Jewish. Nobody gets to be leader of any important country without passing the relevant tests which would prove their allegiance, so focussing on their religion is just stereotyping.
nico

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I merely wanted to point out his background, after all he is a president and it seems that even he himself was unaware of some facts of his roots which he later found out. So please faceless don't put it that way, as if I was only concerned with his Jewish ancestry. other than that I couldn't give rat's arse what relegion he has.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say you're looking at this from the wrong end of the telescope - of course a western president has to be giving at least tacit support to zionism, diplomacy demands it.

He's a right-wing bastard - isn't that enough to attack him on or be suspicious over?
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Nobody gets to be leader of any important country without passing the relevant tests which would prove their allegiance

Totally agree .. the filtering of our "leaders" happens at a very early stage, and carries on all the way to the top. It is a miracle that anyone standing against "the agenda" survives to be high profile and prominent (since they are either stopped by fixing the voting, or by "other means").

It is for this reason that when "miracles" happen, people so much support the likes of Galloway, Chavez and Castro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: