Help Needed uploading with Azureus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Help Needed uploading with Azureus Reply with quote

I managed to make a torrent of a music album and got the bit on the tracker where it said uploaded success - clicked on the correct part and it was the same as if I was downloading so I accepted. Must have done something wrong then because it's gone into Azureus as if I'm taking it but if there's nothing there how can it download? This is driving me nuts - I've gone into Faceless's instructions again but it stops after the click here bit and that's what I did. Help. I'm gonna do my ironing now I hate it but it's less complicated, at least I can master it - I'll come back and kick the computer for being so bloody clever later.
LisaMac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The program is looking at your default download location for the file. If it is not there it wants to download. Try moving the source file/files (not the .torrent) to your default download location and try again.
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lisa - I tried doing what you said but got a message about it doesn't know what to do because I didn't tell it. I then messed about with Azureus and opened the torrent and it is now at the bottom as if I'm seeding but how does anyone here know how to get it? I'm really getting pissed off now. Because I know I'm nearly there but haven't got a clue what I'm doing wrong. It took me ages to work out source files and default thingies
LisaMac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you did it! Your file is on the tracker....

Friends - The Shark
Date Added: 2006-06-14 at 23:31:43
Added By: sandy
Comments There are 0 comments for this file.
Status: POOR- This release is active but there are only 1 seeds. This release may be slow to download.
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was getting desperate in the end trying to find out what I did wrong with the music one so I did the friends instead - shouldn't think anyone will want it cos everyone's got all the episodes anyway. I was amazed when it took it ok. Tried a funny stress one but that doesn't seem to have worked properly. Still haven't been able to work out what went wrong with the music album. Thanks for your help.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one Sandy for getting at least one working... it just takes a bit of practice and you'll be rocking all over!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: