Eid Mubarak (Eid Al Adjhaa)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Eid Mubarak (Eid Al Adjhaa) Reply with quote

Eid Mubarak (Greetings) to your all. May Allah Swt shower you with patience, blessings and knowledge Smile

This is the 2nd Eid, when millions of people also perform Haj. It is also known as Eid Al Adjhaa

I wish all my DEAR counchtrippers happy and peaceful times with your family and friends during the holiday period and afterwards. As usual, those who know me and in East Midland, are always welcome to my house.

I hope and pray that those of us who haven't been to Makkah for Haj yet can go there as soon as possible and accept pilgrimages of those who've already been there.

Wassalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh [May the Allah Swt's peace and blessings be upon you (and your family)] smile.gif

-Mohammad

2thumbsup
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patience, peace and knowledge are all too often overlooked...

all the best to you and your family too
nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eid Mubarak! May Allah be with you, Ash!

I'm an atheist, but I hope that He won't kick my ass too hard if I turn out to be wrong!
luke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the best ash thumbs

nekokate wrote:
I'm an atheist, but I hope that He won't kick my ass too hard if I turn out to be wrong!

um ... i'm not an expert, but i think you're going to spend eternity in a lake of fire Shocked
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash, wishing you and your loved ones all the best during your celebrations and the year ahead.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eid Mubarak to all
Bat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Eid Mubarak (Eid Al Adjhaa) Reply with quote

Ash wrote:
Eid Mubarak (Greetings) to your all. May Allah Swt shower you with patience, blessings and knowledge Smile

This is the 2nd Eid, when millions of people also perform Haj. It is also known as Eid Al Adjhaa

I wish all my DEAR counchtrippers happy and peaceful times with your family and friends during the holiday period and afterwards. As usual, those who know me and in East Midland, are always welcome to my house.

I hope and pray that those of us who haven't been to Makkah for Haj yet can go there as soon as possible and accept pilgrimages of those who've already been there.

Wassalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh [May the Allah Swt's peace and blessings be upon you (and your family)] smile.gif

-Mohammad

2thumbsup

No idea what this is all about except one of the guy's at work was fasting for a couple of days. Confused
Ash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all very much for your good wishes.

Kate: I hope and pray for your good Smile

Bat: yes, it's a tradition to fast during this Arabic month (Dhul Hijja)- except for today (Eid day) and the next two day (in fact you're forbidden to fast for these 3 days - it's a time for celebration. But it's not mandatory like the month-long fasting during (the month of) Ramadan. I fasted only for a day.

I'm planning for a week long trip to london. But I'll have to reschedule a hospital appointment . Will stay at my aunt's- will eat, sleep and watch tv. i can't wait. i need a proper break from university Very Happy
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash wrote:
Thank you all very much for your good wishes.

Kate: I hope and pray for your good Smile

Bat: yes, it's a tradition to fast during this Arabic month (Dhul Hijja)- except for today (Eid day) and the next two day (in fact you're forbidden to fast for these 3 days - it's a time for celebration. But it's not mandatory like the month-long fasting during (the month of) Ramadan. I fasted only for a day.

I'm planning for a week long trip to london. But I'll have to reschedule a hospital appointment . Will stay at my aunt's- will eat, sleep and watch tv. i can't wait. i need a proper break from university Very Happy

Enjoy your trip Ash and get lots of rest Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: