Why all civilised people need to stand against racism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Why all civilised people need to stand against racism Reply with quote

Jewish rightist: 'Finish Hitler's work, kill Ashkenazi Jews'
By Uri Blau, Haaretz Correspondent

A right-wing Jewish extremist has been disseminating calls for the assassination of leftists and Ashkenazim on Internet sites in Israel and abroad. One film clip posted on YouTube, for instance, declares: "You are about to view a handful of leftist Ashkenazim that Hitler and Eichmann did not manage to incinerate. Before we begin, please remember: 90 percent of the moderate left are Ashkenazim!! 100 percent of the extreme left are Ashkenazim!!" Next comes a picture of President Shimon Peres with the caption: "The murderer!" It is followed by pictures of Benjamin Netanyahu, Yossi Beilin and other politicians.

The clip concludes: "Now, after you have seen these unclean Ashkenazim, how degraded the Ashkenazi race is, and what a pity it is that Hitler and Eichmann did not finish off the Ashkenazim, I ask of you: Search for information on Google about Stiven Malik; there 'the document' awaits you."

The document in question is also full of incitement to violence: "If only we, too, could finish what Hitler began by destroying all the Ashkenazim, the descendants of the Jews who betrayed Germany." Supportive comments have been posted on the Stiven Malik forum on the Israeli portal 2all; the forum has received thousands of visitors in recent month. Malik's anti-Ashkenazi incitement can also be found on the Israeli portals Tapuz and goop.co.il and on sites such as fresh.co.il.

A Haaretz investigation has concluded that "Malik" is a fictitious name used by a right-wing extremist who was once affiliated with Baruch Marzel's Jewish Front party, but was later expelled from it. After Haaretz approached the relevant Israeli portals, some of Malik's writings were removed. Tapuz said it had given the material to the police, and Peres's office said it had given it to the Shin Bet security service. YouTube had not responded by press time.

-----------------------

One "self-interest" reason not to condone the Zionist's racist actions is that this leads to arrogance and moral decay on the zionist side which can be turned by sub-groups of zionists from targeting non-Jewish Arabs and Iranians to targeting anyone who isn't of the right colour or religious enough from their prospective.

Isn't this anti-white supremacy and religious supremacy rolled into one ? I might start calling this group "anti-white zionist supremacists"

Reminds me about a documentary about the Algerian fundamentalists which claimed they became so religious, that no-one other than themselves was deemed pious enough, and thus, in their minds, became "justifiable" targets.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the first time I've heard of any Jew attacking others like this - but this doesn't seem to be about piety, more about social superiority.

I removed the embed and C+P'd the article btw - those haaretz pages are 90% crap. Please try to do the same in future.
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
It's the first time I've heard of any Jew attacking others like this

This springs from the same well of hatred that led to the "1995 assassination of Israeli leader Yitzhak Rabin, who signed the Oslo peace accords that granted limited self-rule to Palestinians. Rabin was gunned down by a religious student opposed to the Oslo accords. The killer, Yigal Amir, admitted to the crime and was sentenced to life in prison."

There were many religious Israeli extremists prior to the assassination who openly advocated the assassination. This feels like the same kind of message, but I wonder if it will be taken more seriously than in 1995 (before it is acted on).

faceless wrote:
- but this doesn't seem to be about piety, more about social superiority.

You may be right. It could be "blow-back" at social exclusion (since the Ashkenazim are the 1st class citizens in Israel, whilst the Sephardics, from which I assume this group originates, are 2nd class citizens of Israel).

There must also be a religious dimension (as seen by Rabin's murder by a religious student). The following CNN article also points to a religious dimension to this hatred : http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/robertson.sharon/

"Television evangelist Pat Robertson suggested Thursday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine retribution for the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, which Robertson opposed. "He was dividing God's land, and I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the [European Union], the United Nations or the United States of America,'" Robertson told viewers of his long-running television show, "The 700 Club."" .. "He seems to think God is ready to take out any world leader who stands in the way of that agenda," Lynn said in a written statement."

faceless wrote:
I removed the embed and C+P'd the article btw - those haaretz pages are 90% crap. Please try to do the same in future.

OK .. even though I didn't see any pop-ups, these depend on the advert being served at the time.

For those who want to check out the source page of the article, it is :
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=913888&contrassID=1&subContrassID=1
luke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats an ashkenazi jew? how are they different to normal jewish people?
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
whats an ashkenazi jew? how are they different to normal jewish people?

They tend to be white, European - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
Ashkenazis tend to be the rulers of Israel (1st class citizens) with most money and power.

As opposed to Sephardic jews from the Middle East (who tend to be darker skinned and 2nd class citizens of Israel) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardic

Then there is the Falashas jews from Africa (e.g. Ethiopia) who are 3rd class citizens.

Israeli Arabs in Israel are 4th class citizens.

Arabs from Gaza/West Bank tend to be non-citizens suitable for shooting practice.

p.s. Unsure were the Russian jews fit into the above hierarchy (probably between 2nd and 3rd class citizens), though they may be classed as Ashkenazi
luke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks mandy. do you know what kind this right wing extremist is who wants rid of the ashkenazi jews? according to wiki the ashkenazi make up 80% of all the jews worldwide!

i've not read all the wiki page, but theres seem to be some confusion or debate over ashkenazi jews - but either way, this nutter wants rid of 80% of the jews worldwide?!

it looks quite confusing all these separations within judiasm - but i guess its the same with christianity and islam, like you get sunni and shia muslims and all sorts of christians.

humans love to split themselves up don't they crazed

edit - gold rose $4 while i posted that Laughing
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue is that the Ashkenazis are the minority inside Israel [3 to 4 million out of 7 million if you believe wikipedia]. Though since it is easier for them to work in Europe from where they were based, and they have more money so are more mobile, I think they are a minority of permanent residents of Israel since they can leave the "others" to do the dirty work of serving in the Israeli army whilst they are abroad.

Quite ironic that it was the Ashkenazis who through fear and false flag operations caused the Sephardic jews to leave their original countries in the middle east where they lived quite happily and safely. They tried to do the same thing to Iranian jews who replied that they would not leave Iran even when bribed.

Regarding the splitting, I think it is a split on purely racial grounds. By comparison, Sunni and Shia Muslims do have strong theological differences. Though I am not an expert on whether there is any theological differences (other than just the shades of secularism).
Hope someone on this forum can clarify this point.

p.s. regarding Gold, can I ask why you are following it? Is it your baramoter on the ill-health of the financial system & fiat currencies ?
luke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'd think with the trouble jews have had over a long time they'd be the most united group on earth, splitting an already small ( or any size ) religion along racial lines just seems stupid - isn't it supposed to be the religion bit thats important?

Mandy wrote:
Regarding the splitting, I think it is a split on purely racial grounds. By comparison, Sunni and Shia Muslims do have strong theological differences.

yeah i kinda understand the origins of the split in islam between sunni and shia after the death of the prophet muhammad - i've no idea why theres splits in christianity though. when my nan got married she had to get married in some side alter because she was one type of christian and her husband was another! but with the same god and the same book for both of them ... crazed

Mandy wrote:
Though I am not an expert

something mandys not an expert on?! wink Laughing

Mandy wrote:
p.s. regarding Gold, can I ask why you are following it? Is it your baramoter on the ill-health of the financial system & fiat currencies ?

yeah - i'm kinda interested to see if theres any huge jumps in a day and if they tie in with anything else thats going on - its not because i'm a gold investor Laughing
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
i've no idea why theres splits in christianity though.

Something like King Henry VIII in the UK wanting to divorce and re-marry, and the Catholics church (with the Pope in Rome) wouldn't allow it, so he simply created his own church (Protestant or Anglican church [Church of England]) with him as head and which, surprise surprise, allowed divorce and remarrying -- then he killed the Catholics who disagreed.
http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/king-henry.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglicans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant

Mandy wrote:
something mandys not an expert on?! wink Laughing

OK .. I was just being modest.

Mandy wrote:
yeah - i'm kinda interested to see if theres any huge jumps in a day and if they tie in with anything else thats going on - its not because i'm a gold investor Laughing

Gold is a good barometer for world instability. When it jumps, it tends to be a sign of a lack of confidence in the US Dollar.
nico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys, I have searched the net, I found nothing of the sort, the only reference I found was that of Haaretz, even if it was true how do they know this Stiven Malik is a jew?
I don't know why they come up with this stuff, but I can guess why.
I think there is something very sinister behind this. Maybe the Israelis want to make it easier to lable even their own kind as anti semite!

if anybody found this video, please post it on the forum.
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico, that these items were taken down doesn't negate that Haaretz, which won't make this kind of story up, exposed it.

Do you not remember the hatred against Yitzhak Rabin which lead to his assassination?

Did you read the article I posted about Pat Robertson's views ?

Why does this seem so strange to you ? One set of extreme zionist racists hating another set of extreme zionist racists ?

As Haaretz reported "Supportive comments have been posted on the Stiven Malik forum on the Israeli portal 2all; the forum has received thousands of visitors in recent month. Malik's anti-Ashkenazi incitement can also be found on the Israeli portals Tapuz and goop.co.il and on sites such as fresh.co.il. "

I found this article by searching for the group mentioned by Haaretz "Jewish Front party" :

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3205095,00.html

Look at the "spot the difference" advert :

This associates these Ashkenazis with Arafat (who was I believe murdered by Israel).

When extreme religious fundamentalists say "Olmert, Netanyahu and Peretz are dangerous to Israel", what do you think goes through their heads ? Is it to just vote or to use all weapons at their disposal ?

Nico, maybe you should research the "right wing" of Israeli politics. After all, the original threat in the Haaretz article was against "LEFTISTS" .. so that is actually a threat to almost everyone on this forum. The hatred is that they think the leftists will sign away their "god-given right" to take over someone else's land with impunity. So the threat from colonialists who don't want peace if it means settling for less than 100% (using religion as the basis of their extreme viewpoint)

I repeat the opening para of the Haaretz article
"A right-wing Jewish extremist has been disseminating calls for the assassination of leftists and Ashkenazim on Internet sites in Israel and abroad."

Above puts a different perspective on the threat made by an Israeli Professor that Israel could hit "most European capitals with nuclear weapons."

Doesn't that make you feel safe ? And they want to go after Iran's peaceful Nuclear generators which are under IAEA supervision .. give me a break.

Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw this new article (which is related to Pat Robertson's article from last year which was referenced above)

Extract from http://whatreallyhappened.com/ :
------------------------
Apparently, the good reverend has not quite been embarrassed enough by his statement last year that Sharon's stroke was God's retribution for pulling the IDF out of Gaza, and feels compelled to go it one better with this one.

Talking to God is prayer: God talking back is schizophrenia.

One final point. If Robertson's god is so powerful that his wrath is to be feared, if he really created all that is in the entire universe, then he hardly needs we puny humans to go around cutting the throats of those who refuse to toss coins into the correct collection plates every weekend.

Robertson also needs to remember that Genetic testing has proven that the present day Palestinians are the direct descendants of the biblical Hebrews. The Ashkenazi Jews, of course, are descended from Khazars converted to Judaism in 850AD (another piece of history not readily available in the state-controlled school system).

Robertson is also ignorant of his Bible. It specifically states that Jerusalem is given not to all the Jewish people but to one specific tribe of the Jews; the tribe of Benjamin. But the tribe of Benjamin was for the most part wiped out by the other tribes and their survivors fled to what is now France and Spain. Robertson does not seem anxious to invite the surviving Benjamites back to Israel, and I rather doubt the Ashkanazi rulers of Jersalem would evacuate the city for them, no matter what the biblical texts say!
------------------------

Just saw this. In light of threats against "leftists", I am unsure if I feel safe around any of these returnees from camps run by state terrorists :

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: