Adobe Photoshop Addons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Adobe Photoshop Addons Reply with quote

xposure® 2: The world’s best film simulator just got better.

Exposure 2 is the new, even more feature-packed version of our award-winning Photoshop plug-in that gives digital photographs the look and feel of film. Whether you’re a fashion or wedding photographer, a designer or art director, with Exposure 2 you’ll have one-click access to the broadest range of film stocks and special effects settings available in any software package. That’s why Exposure 2 is the closest thing to film since film.

Pick a film, any film. When it comes to the variety of films you can simulate, Exposure 2 has no peer. You can match the look of popular film stocks like Portra®, Velvia®, Kodachrome®, Polaroid®, and TRI-X®. We’ve even saved some films from extinction in Exposure 2, like Agfa® Scala®, GAF® 500, and Kodak® EES.

It all comes down to grain. Exposure 2 gives you the most realistic grain on the market, now with even more control over sharpness, color variation, and intensity throughout the tonal range. And since Exposure 2’s grain size automatically adjusts to your image size, you get consistent results across all of your cameras.

More effective effects. With over 300 presets, Exposure 2 has even more special effects settings than before, including push and cross processing, a vastly improved infrared simulator, and sophisticated color to black and white conversion. So easy to use. Exposure 2 simplifies your workflow by collecting color, dynamic range, softness, and grain control into one easy-to-use plug-in. Correct a colorcast, soften a digital portrait, or tweak contrast with our powerful slider and curve controls. Or even define your signature look and save it as a one-click effect.

Download: (serial in the nfo file)
http://fileegg.com/files/E6399C6F6FE6991

-----------------

If you come across any other addons, feel free to post a link here.
luke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think my version of photoshop might be to old for this - keeps coming up with all sorts of dll's and missing this that and the other - shame sounds a wicked plugin

what version of photoshop you using faceless?

i have a cd somewhere with all sorts of photoshop plugins, although they're a couple of years old now - some good ones though, i'll try find it
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using CS2, which is from about 18 months ago. I've not actually installed it yet as the download is still going so slow, somewhere between 0k and 6k/s - all thanks to Richard 'Broken Arse' Branson.
luke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that'll be it then, i'm still on 7! i tried cs2 along with illustrator last year, but it was so incredibly slow for some reason that i just went back to 7

i'll need to do a format/reinstall soon so maybe i'll try it then

richard broken arse branson Laughing

thats terrible you're getting that sort of speed, i pay £15 a month i think it is with tiscali and it did it in like a minute - i get great speed on this for the money, i used to pay twice as much for freeserve and it was never as fast as this - and its unlimited, you just can't take the piss with torrents in peak time otherwise they move you to some 'slow lane'
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this site you need CS2 for this plug-in.

If you're finding slow downloads via HTTP or FTP, one thing you might try is a download accelerator such as GetRight. This allows you to (at least try) to download large files in several chunks, which sometimes speeds up the total download. If the bottleneck is the bandwidth available to the source, this wouldn't help. But most servers limit the speed of each connection, so opening multiple connections sometimes gets around this limit.

An added bonus is that if the download stops for any reason (eg. lost connection), the download will automatically resume where it left off if the source server supports resuming, which most do.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major, I removed the link to the official site because it's not good to have a pirated copy of something linked back to the owners.

As far as webspeed is concerned - back to photoshop addons!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: